Official Community Forums Home

Being A Man's First... Well Everything

Notelrac

I recently came out of a messy relationship. I loved the guy very much but he basically used me and treated me like crap and it hit me hard.

ive slowly regained some self confidence and have become very close to a freiend. hes shy and isnt aware of how great he is but he admitted he has strong feelings for me.

we're dating very slowly as i dont want to mess him about or treat him like a rebound and he doesnt want to hurt me... the thing is...

Im aware hes never kissed a girl before. I have only had sex with My previous boyfriend and we were pretty damn adventurous so i class myself as pretty experienced even if just with him...

im unsure of how good id be at Teaching a guy things.

how do people go about it...

i dont know of this will ever be the case as we mayt never get this far... but enlightne me...

who outta u ladies has "broke in" a male??

:)

• Members

I've never broken in a guy, nor am I the most experienced on this forum. I will say however that communication is the key with him. I have learned that you have to tell your partner what feels good and what doesn't. If you are telling him what you want, you are educating him at the same time.

Mikayla and Howard have written many posts about these issues. Take the time to go through the many, many, many forum topics and you will learn a lot. I know I have.

:o Shocking, that if this guy is your age group, he's never kissed a girl before!! Oh, what fun, and how scary at the same time!!!

Scary because of the unknown......

Fun because of the fun you 2 will have in delighting each other.

Each time you start a new relationship, whether with a virgin or not, is almost like "breaking in" a new man. Experienced or not, each of you is going to be learning what the other likes, and doesn't, in and out of the bedroom.

It's great that you're both aware of what you went thru in your bad relationship, and aren't rushing things, or just jumping into bed. That shows a great deal of maturity & patience too. (I'm SOOO glad you got out of an abusive relationship!!)

There's no rush for anything. Just let time heal your wounds, and also let the timING be right for the both of you to have sex. Depending on how he is, I wouldn't break out all the things you've learned with your ex all at once and scare the boy's wits out!! :blink::) Just kidding, sorta. Gradually, if/when you DO start to have sex, make little suggestions as to what you would like to do, and get him use to the idea.

Good luck and have fun. Stay safe!

• Members

I have to say that I have been in this place before. My hubby was 21 when we meet and in the army and hadn't had a serious girlfriend before and hadn't really kissed or done anything with a girl before. I have to say we talked and tried things and I had to be willing to give him the time to learn what he liked and that I liked. I have to say that I love that because my hubby isn't just out for him like other men I have been with. we are now out to make each other happy. My best advice is to talk, take your time and learn what each like amd them happy. Hope that this helps.

Charise

• Members

I think you're lucky. :) You aren't dealing with someone that has a major ego about how they perform. That just knows they're God's gift to women. :) You have someone that is willing to learn and you can teach him exactly how to please you without hurting his feelings. I think it's great. I think you're really lucky. I would just keep doing what you're doing. If you feel that it's reaching the point of sexual contact, then don't be afraid to sit down with him in a non-sexual setting and talk about it. Talk about how you want things to go, how you want to be pleased, and then get him to tell you the same things. What are some things he's wanted to try or had fantasies about? Stuff like that. When/If the time comes that you want to have sex, make sure you're very vocal about what feels good, and listen to his body language and enourage him to tell you what feels good. Sounds like tons of fun to me! :)

thanks for the welcomes, kind words and thoughts guys and girls

I will indeed take it slow and I am excited about how things will go. not just with him but in future relationships that may arise.

I do feel altho i still love the other guy a bit, I deserve respect and he cant give me that.

I to like the thought of sex with a total novice, i hope im up to the challenge lol

:P

il keep you all up to date on things:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

The best things about virgins 1: They are excited about EVERYTHING! It's all new to them and very exciting. 2: You can teach them to do it the way you like it. My first husband was 18 and a virgin when we started dating. When he would ejaculate, I told him to keep going. He could get off three or four times without stopping. I also taught him oral perfectly. His new wife really owes me. I made a machine out of that men.