Official Community Forums Home

Preference for hand/fingers or toy?

cirrus20

• Members

I'd like to know whether those on this site prefer to use their hands/fingers or a toy when masturbating.  For the past few years I've preferred to stroke my cock with my hand versus a using a sleeve, though it was the opposite several years ago.  I'm not sure if its the skin on skin feel or the ease of clean-up afterwards but I find I only use a sleeve about 1 out of 10 masturbation sessions now.  Let me know your preference.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

michelleddd i would like to watch and put my dick in hand

• Like 1

• Members

I forgot to mention i love to watch you hot sexy girls masturbate then squirt plus i have a dvd of woman squirting in which i watch with my dick in hand working it up and down until i blow my load into my other hand plus i like your little profile of Brian spanking Lois

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • Members
2 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

When performing oral sex on a guy I always use my hands.  Once did I come across a situation where I got him so excited that I couldn't fit him in my mouth to finish. So when he's big I found it's best to work on getting him excited only after I have him inside my mouth.  

178209251.gif

Never had that issue, I ain't that large 🤣

• Members

I use all three as the day requires. Just fucked my wife with a vibrating cock ring that made  a swell masturbator so I got erect enough and she got superwet (she is not yet used to toys!) so I could do her pussy nice and long!

• Members
47 minutes ago, BarefootScott said:

I use all three as the day requires. Just fucked my wife with a vibrating cock ring that made  a swell masturbator so I got erect enough and she got superwet (she is not yet used to toys!) so I could do her pussy nice and long!

Glad she is joining the dark side with toys! It’s more fun to have an arsenal and pick your weapon as the mood fits, yet have some tried and true favorites on hand at all times. 

• Members
26 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

Glad she is joining the dark side with toys! It’s more fun to have an arsenal and pick your weapon as the mood fits, yet have some tried and true favorites on hand at all times. 

I don't see it as the dark side, altho her deeply pink cunt is well recessed. Fucking is the path to the brightest light! Otherwise, I hole-y...wholly agree! Variety in fucking!!

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, BarefootScott said:

I don't see it as the dark side, altho her deeply pink cunt is well recessed. Fucking is the path to the brightest light! Otherwise, I hole-y...wholly agree! Variety in fucking!!

I was just being silly 😊 I see toys as a shining light in couples’ play!

• Like 1