Official Community Forums Home

Talking and texing dirty

Buzzy bee

• Members

Im all for talking to everyone in this forum and even a little texting dirty. Please do not play games.  Wasted a month of my time to dome idiot who is not a straight shooter and cant be real. I understand a lot of times we dont meet.  But not play games. I aint about that.

• Like 12

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I think you have to get to know someone and be comfortable with dirty communication......for many it's masturbatory material...but for the right people it can be plenty of fun.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • Members
1 hour ago, Shirley Fleischman said:

Talk naughty with me. I enjoy it. 

Would love to

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Mrlabialuv said:

Would love to

Absolutely love to

• Members
On 5/3/2020 at 6:05 AM, Shirley Fleischman said:

Talk naughty with me. I enjoy it. 

@Shirley Fleischman tell me naughty story text melarge.20180808_130347.jpg.bd27353f2fc48ab4cad5a4789df00bb9.jpg

• Members
22 hours ago, alok69 said:

Me too ! 

012E1564-05F7-4745-BAF8-AD9D0E81D2E6.jpeg

Talk about your cock cum on me?

• 2 weeks later...

Texting/dirty talk over the phone can be one of the safer forms of sex for sure, so I left this topic here. However, please be very careful. Once it's electronically sent, it's out there forever. Even if you think it's between 2 private people. The person on the other end can screen shot, save, and resend those things. It happens a lot. We actually had a member that had this happen to her, and she was so upset, she asked me to delete her account because the other party had shared stuff to some of her local media outlets. 

So, where I'm all for good, safe, adult fun, just like real sex, you should take precautions.

• Like 5

• Members
On 3/18/2020 at 10:56 AM, JDTENN said:

I like to text naughty stuff to women in here lady's 

I'm Laughingscreamer, saying hello, and I am always up for naughty texts :) If you ever wanted to include me in your fun 💋I have some pics in women pics, just sayin:)  Thanks for letting me intrude.  

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I had this one experience with sexing and it turned into a video chat and when I opened my video chat it was a really older gentleman I mean like 60 or 65 but I loved his personality so I started talking dirty with him and I took off my blouse and started playing with my nipple's and he said he wants to show me something so I said sure sweetheart and as I started running my dildo between my breast waiting for him all of a sudden he walks into view and OMG he was using one of those Fleshlighs and he pulled it off and OMG what a monster cock seriously and it was one of those CURVED beauties you know but what really caught my attention was that mushroom head I said OMG sweetheart that's the most beautiful cock I've seen in a long long time sit there and slowly stroke it for me and I started undressing and I got up close and personal and and then his wife comes into the picture and we had a fantastic threesome video chat

• Like 6

• Members
Just now, Bigirlhaggen said:

I had this one experience with sexing and it turned into a video chat and when I opened my video chat it was a really older gentleman I mean like 60 or 65 but I loved his personality so I started talking dirty with him and I took off my blouse and started playing with my nipple's and he said he wants to show me something so I said sure sweetheart and as I started running my dildo between my breast waiting for him all of a sudden he walks into view and OMG he was using one of those Fleshlighs and he pulled it off and OMG what a monster cock seriously and it was one of those CURVED beauties you know but what really caught my attention was that mushroom head I said OMG sweetheart that's the most beautiful cock I've seen in a long long time sit there and slowly stroke it for me and I started undressing and I got up close and personal and and then his wife comes into the picture and we had a fantastic threesome video chat

what really made this experience so special to me was actually having a wonderful mutual masturbating session with the both of them that's exactly what I'm hoping to be like at that age

• Like 5

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 6/2/2020 at 7:18 PM, Bigirlhaggen said:

what really made this experience so special to me was actually having a wonderful mutual masturbating session with the both of them that's exactly what I'm hoping to be like at that age

Damn girl you have got me so excited and hard as a rock as I read your post. And I would love to have a video chat with you mmmmmmm

1263559008_Deweybigthickcock-1.png.29f42bd862160622db824415ff1159ef.png

• Members

absolutely it's so exciting to masturbate with others while we're chatting especially if you can actually watch each other CUM

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
On 9/17/2020 at 7:14 PM, Lonely in Tenn said:

Love naughty talking! Text me anytime 

🤔 hopefully this still rings through today ! 😉

• Like 1