Official Community Forums Home

Cleaning Up Lover

telecom69

• Members

Is this weird, and who else does it? My gf has never had this done to her. After sex with my gf, we always try to have a moist clean towel by the bed to clean up. After sex, I will often will slowly clean up her genital area while laughing with each other and making jokes about it. It seems fun to me and she goes with it, but curious about it with others. To me its just post sex play.

Telecom

• Members

I have never been one to let my lover "clean" me up after sex - until I met my hubby. He likes to do the same as you - clean me up a bit so I don't have to rush to the bathroom to clean up myself. WHile I still do the clean up after, he likes to do "post coital" cuddling!

Mikayla

• Members

My fiancee and I do this every time. Usually because we're in a hurry and have to get our clothes back on fast before someone catches us. :) Like the kids or his parents. They're very old fashioned, at least his mom is, and thinks we should be married before sex. She won't allow me to spend the night at his house, but doesn't have a problem if he stays with me, knowing what we're doing. :) Oh well, people can be strange. It's like, it's ok, just not in my house. But anyway, it saves us from having wet spots on our clothes, but we also do it when he stays the night or comes over on the morning we're both off. Anyway, the first time we had sex he grabbed a towel and started cleaning us up, and I was like ok.... what am I, two. :) He he. But then I realized why he was doing it and I thought it was really thoughtful of him. In all that I had read about sex, like in steamy romance novels :), I had never heard that mentioned. :) It honestly never occurred to me what should be done about the come. :) It was a bit of a surprise, but now I like it. I like for him to clean me and then me clean him. :)

• Members

I have always done this with my partners and find it very sensual, calming and relaxing. Sometimes I clean them up and then myself or they clean me up and then themselves. It's not an immediate thing. We normally cuddle for a little and calm down and then clean up.