Official Community Forums Home

Turning 50

Not large enough

• Members

Ok so my wife is going through this period of turning 50 and has become my sex slave, whore slut what ever thank you honey 

But now she has seen some videos about pegging and wants to try it with me as the recipient. My question is if I enjoy it does that mean I'm a little gay  or something 

• Like 1

• Members

No it does not make you gay.  That is one of the most common misconceptions.  Lots  of guys enjoy anal play and are completely heterosexual.  

Just another way to connect with your lover and bond.

Please use lots of lube if you try it 

• Like 1

On 2/16/2020 at 7:52 PM, Not large enough said:

Ok so my wife is going through this period of turning 50 and has become my sex slave, whore slut what ever thank you honey 

But now she has seen some videos about pegging and wants to try it with me as the recipient. My question is if I enjoy it does that mean I'm a little gay  or something 

No, this does NOT mean you are gay, or have gay tendancies in the least! I mean, does it mean that a woman is gay if she likes to play with boobs? No. Pleasure is pleasure. 

I will agree that you should use a lot of lube if you're going to do it. Also, be sure you're all clean up there. Some people like to give themselves enemas before anal play, but it's not necessary. Just make sure you're all empty and good to go. Residue is normal (after all, the anus isn't self-lubricating), and it really does have just one natural function, so, residue is normal.

If you use glass, or plastic toys, then it's safe to use silicone lube, which does last longer. However, if your toy is silicone itself, use water-based lubes. Silicone toysand silicone lube don't go well together (the lube turns the toy to mush).

Lube will ensure that things go, literally, smoothly! :) 

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to know how it goes/went!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 3/18/2020 at 4:14 PM, Not large enough said:

Well I let my wife have her way and she actually surprised me with a little strap on dildo and fucked my ass very well and I was a little surprised and sore but I did enjoy it and she said she really liked the feeling of power she felt 

Wow sounds awesome. I wish that was me on the receiving end. My wife has gotten a little less reserved the last couple years but she's still not to that point. I wish she would do it to me

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Well my wife fucked me in the ass with a little larger strapon dildo and had me bent over a bench and biy did she fuck me she also had an orgasm and when I was ready to cum she asked me to finish all over her face, it was freaking hot 

• Like 3

• Members
2 hours ago, Not large enough said:

Well my wife fucked me in the ass with a little larger strapon dildo and had me bent over a bench and biy did she fuck me she also had an orgasm and when I was ready to cum she asked me to finish all over her face, it was freaking hot 

Sounds awesome.

• Members
4 hours ago, Not large enough said:

See there sweetheart you enjoyed it tell the truth? But what's even better is that you gave her something really beautiful to fantasize about and that's really the most important thing 

• Like 1

So long as both of you are enjoying it.....that's all that matters.