Official Community Forums Home

Curious about dick

Leedo

• Members

I have to ask this question, due to me discovering my prostate and how it loves to be massaged. When a hetero male finds it extremely pleasurable to stimulate his prostate and cum at the same time, what does that mean? I have never had sex with a man, so the stupid question is, when having sex with a man, is his dick rubbing partners prostate?   

• Like 1

Enjoying anal sex doesn't make you gay. 

Just like with having sex with a woman, it doesn't always mean you're hitting her g-spot just because you're up there. Same with anal play with men.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 2/20/2020 at 7:20 PM, Leedo said:

I have to ask this question, due to me discovering my prostate and how it loves to be massaged. When a hetero male finds it extremely pleasurable to stimulate his prostate and cum at the same time, what does that mean? I have never had sex with a man, so the stupid question is, when having sex with a man, is his dick rubbing partners prostate?   

It is not necessarily hitting the prostate. It could be but not necessarily. The anus has a lot of nerve endings that make it pleasurable as well. I'm glad you enjoyed finding prostate pleasure and hope you have many hours of fun either Solo or with a partner.

• Members

Thank you soo much for your reply, I have no one to talk to, and ask question about this new found pleasure.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I find anal stimulation extremely exciting whether it be by myself or with my wife sticking her finger or a butt plug or a dildo up my ass. having a vibrating butt plug in my ass while my dick is in my wife is super super exciting

• Like 2

• Members
18 hours ago, Rio said:

I find anal stimulation extremely exciting whether it be by myself or with my wife sticking her finger or a butt plug or a dildo up my ass. having a vibrating butt plug in my ass while my dick is in my wife is super super exciting

@Rio I have a prostate stimulater that makes me cum with out touching my cock. Cock gets throbbing then cum just with ass play

Like yo cum with u

• 2 months later...
  • Members

As a bi guy I can tell you that anal sex for me is the ultimate deepest pleasure, I have the most intense orgasms one can experience. I cum hard and often when he works his tool just right. And some think your partner has to be hung, not true, my regular bud is only 6 in but it’s how he works it that makes it feel so damn good

• Like 2

• Members
9 hours ago, hardandhung said:

As a bi guy I can tell you that anal sex for me is the ultimate deepest pleasure, I have the most intense orgasms one can experience. I cum hard and often when he works his tool just right. And some think your partner has to be hung, not true, my regular bud is only 6 in but it’s how he works it that makes it feel so damn good

@hardandhung totally agree, for anal pleasure I have a prostate stimulater and 5 inch dildo. Getting anal stimulating I have intense orgasms without even touching my cock. Cock is throbbing with spewing loads of cum. I've only done this by myself. Like to find a friend to share with.

• Members
8 minutes ago, saltybear said:

@hardandhung totally agree, for anal pleasure I have a prostate stimulater and 5 inch dildo. Getting anal stimulating I have intense orgasms without even touching my cock. Cock is throbbing with spewing loads of cum. I've only done this by myself. Like to find a friend to share with.

I'm in central Florida