Official Community Forums Home

Surprise sex,

• Members

I have always fantasized about someone walking up behind me and forcibly make me fuck him. The only one I have shared that with was my husband and he must have told one of our friends. So yesterday morning I was cleaning the horse barn and was raking a stall when a set of hands reached around me and pulled me backwards into a raging hardon. He undid my jeans and using one hand pulling them down as I was trying to figure out who it was. He turned me around and I knew who was getting ready to bone me. He bent me over and said take that you bitch and as he shoved his cock into my semi dry pussy it kinda hurt alittle but at the same time exciting. Bent over his balls slapping my clit it didn’t take long before I was well lubed and really enjoying it. Getting into my role I tried getting away but he grabbed me harder and kept pumping his cock as hard as he could. He said you must be enjoying it cause your fuck box is really wet now. I screamed at him please don’t cum in me as he spilled his nuts deep inside. Keeping up with the role he pushed me aside and pulled his pants up and just as fast as he arrived turned and left. I guess you could call it my fantasies to be taken like a hunk of meat. I called him later and said that was the most erotic thing I have ever done, he laughed and said damn straight we need to do that again sometime. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Wisconsin Cougar said:

I have always fantasized about someone walking up behind me and forcibly make me fuck him. The only one I have shared that with was my husband and he must have told one of our friends. So yesterday morning I was cleaning the horse barn and was raking a stall when a set of hands reached around me and pulled me backwards into a raging hardon. He undid my jeans and using one hand pulling them down as I was trying to figure out who it was. He turned me around and I knew who was getting ready to bone me. He bent me over and said take that you bitch and as he shoved his cock into my semi dry pussy it kinda hurt alittle but at the same time exciting. Bent over his balls slapping my clit it didn’t take long before I was well lubed and really enjoying it. Getting into my role I tried getting away but he grabbed me harder and kept pumping his cock as hard as he could. He said you must be enjoying it cause your fuck box is really wet now. I screamed at him please don’t cum in me as he spilled his nuts deep inside. Keeping up with the role he pushed me aside and pulled his pants up and just as fast as he arrived turned and left. I guess you could call it my fantasies to be taken like a hunk of meat. I called him later and said that was the most erotic thing I have ever done, he laughed and said damn straight we need to do that again sometime. 

Oh, in my dreams--yes, please!!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

This is one time that the real thing was better than the fantasy. The whole time reading I was like I want to be there. Let me know the next time you’ll be alone in the barn. 

• Members

Not exactly the same thing but I used to wake up horny in the middle of the night and "rape" my wife. It's changed in the last few year. Our careers have gotten in the way of the fun we had. Too tired and busy to be horny all the time.

We have a D/s relationship (I have another post here about that), so it is understood that I will use her anytime, anyplace, any way. I would wake up horny for her and get up and slather some lube on my cock, slowly pull the covers off, push her knees apart and mount her. She usually started to wake up as I was pushing her legs apart. I loved the half-asleep little grunting sounds she maked as I fucked her. She never made those sounds at any other time. When I finished we both went back to sleep. The next morning she would say, "I had a visitor last night," and wink at me. She loved it that I wanted her so bad that I would take her at the most unexpected times and places.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

When I was dating my wife she confessed to me that she had a rape fantasy about a burglar breaking in finding her asleep and raping her repeatedly having his way with her. We talked about it and both agreed that would be fun. So one night she was at my place waiting for me to get home I called her and told her I was working late and was on the other end of the state and wouldn't be home til very late possibly early the following day. She was obviously disappointed she told me she was just going to go home and would see me in the morning. Well my story about working late was just that a story I figured if she knew it was going to happen that would lessen the excitement of her pantasy being fulfilled. So I parked my work truck a few blocks away and walked to her place, when I arrived sure enough her car wa sin the driveway and the house was dark even though she was a very sound sleeper I decided to wait  just to make sure. I slowly crept up to her backdoor and got into full character by pulling out a stocking  from my pocket that I bought at a convenience store on my way home, gave the clerk some bs story about my wife called me telling me to pick her up a pair as she had a run in her last pair and we were going out.  I slowly opened the back door and crept inside moving very slow and being careful as to not make a sound, I finally made it to her bedroom where she was fast asleep. I slipped off my shoes and ket into her bedroom standing next to her bed playing with my cock getting it hard as a rock thinking about what i was about to do. I then pulled back the covers and got on top of her. She was sleeping face up and I got on top of her and place my hand over her mouth she woke and the look of fright in her face was real at first she tried to scream and was trying to fight me off until I pulled out my knife and flicked it up with the knife hand I put my finger to my lips motioning for her to be silent I then took the knife and cut the side of her panties and threw them aside. I didn't hesitate sand shoved my hard cock in her pussy. She fought back and I just lay held the knife up and in a guttural voice murmured don't make me hurt you. I fucked her hard and fast and she was both panting and gasping no please don't please stop it. I didn't listen to her pleas and unloaded my cum into her pussy. Still sitting on top of her I grabbed both of her tits and began squeezing them and pinching her nipples. With both hands I ripped open her nightie exposing her tits, I  continued to pinch both her nipples and she winced in pain and moaned stop it please. I got off of her and pulled her by the arm and pushed her to her knees and put my cock in her face. She protested and I picked up the knife and forced my cock in her mouth and she almost gagged a few times from me forcing it in her mouth. She gasped for breath pleading please don't hurt me please I have kids I'll do whatever you want just don't hurt me. I didn't hesitate putting my cock back in her mouth and forced her to suck my cock. I grabbed her hair holding her head as she bobbed up and down on my cock. When she had gotten me hard enough to fuck her her tone of voice changed to an almost playful one say oh please sir have your way with me if you if thats what you really want. I holding her hair I made her get up from her knees and turned her around and pushed her face down on the bed and shoved my cock into her pussy this time she offered no resistance and I fucked her freely until I  pulled my wet cock from her pussy and shoved it in her asshole. Now she protested so I picked up my knife and grunted fuck you bitch pulling the stocking from my head I used it to tie her hands behind her back and continued to fuck her in the ass until I shot my load deep inside her. She was panting and breathing as though she had just run a marathon. I took pillow cases from the bed and pulled it over her head. I removed the bounds from her hands and had her place them in front of her tying them once again but not double knotting them so she would be able to free herself.  With her sitting on the edge of the bed I leaned in grabbing both her tits and squeezing  in my guttural voice I whispered in her ear, I know where you live. ans slowly back away and grabbed my stuff and ducked behind her garage got dressed and made my way back to my truck and left I purposely did not go home but rather went to a truck stop to catch some sleep and within minutes my phone blew up it was her of course. She said wow that was fun but why did you leave, I just said what was fun leave where, I'm at a truck stop broken down on 195. I purposely opened the window so she could hear the truck sounds of the big rigs in the back round. At first she was dead silent and laughed and said man you are good ok well when are you coming home. I said yeah I'm good but not good enough to keep this POS on the road. I should be home in a couple of hours. She of course was waiting for me but I one upped her by having my friend PJ tow me from about two miles from my house. I clued him in on me messing with her but not too many details, Ohok you were out catting around last night and she caught you ok I got it. When we pulled in and she saw me jump from the cab her face turned white. We went inside and I told her I needed a blowjob after the night I just had, sitting on the couch she sucked my cock and I blew my load and she gobbled up every drop. When she was finished she sat next to me not saying word I asked her if she was ok, she nodded  but I could tell by her silence and hesitation her mind was racing was that real did I get raped. I said ok as long as you're sure your ok and whispered in her ear I know where you live. She jumped up and punched me in the shoulder you fuck. I laughed and said it was your fantasy of course it was me who else would have been able to sneak past your vicious guard dog as we looked at he big golden retriever laying on his back.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members
6 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

A fantasy shared by many.  🤫

Hopefully your wearing a dress and no underwear, why complicate things

• Members
Just now, Jennifer01 said:

Sometimes it feels good to have my clothes torn off.   Tells me he really wants in!

Nice

• Members

You want someone to slide right in and ready to go❤️

• Members

OMG yes my wife actually gave me the ultimate surprised sex of my life on our 25th anniversary, she surprised me with her girlfriend Korie she said it was going to be the night I'll never forget, and OMG was she absolutely right, after dinner we started having a couple of glasses of wine and then my wife started giving me a sexy show by having for play with KORIE,and as they were having some deep tongue kissing I decided to pull out my cock and enjoy the show as I was getting extremely excited I decided to join them and pulled her blouse open to reveal those beautiful breasts as I nibbled on one nipple my wife gets up and goes in the kitchen and suddenly Korie grabs my cock and starts sucking on it I mean like a PRO, I LOOK over and my wife is standing in the kitchen playing with herself watching us so I know how much she loves to see others so I throw Korie over onto the couch and pull her mini skirt off and start licking between her thighs and suddenly I look and she has a huge bulge in her panties OMG I pull them off and OMG yes she has a cock bigger than mine my wife comes over gets right next to me and we both start sucking on her looking into her eyes as we suck and lick her and kiss each other was absolutely incredible, and my wife says I want you to watch me getting fucked in my ass by her and before she cums I want both of us to share it and we did I never had the opportunity to feel her in my ass but I absolutely enjoyed every moment with my wife and KORIE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

What a great anniversary present. I had to go to jerk off after reading it. Would loved to have experienced that

• Like 2

• Members
On 8/3/2021 at 5:17 PM, Rio said:

What a great anniversary present. I had to go to jerk off after reading it. Would loved to have experienced that

what a wonderful compliment thank you I hope you enjoyed it, I just wish I could have helped you enjoy it just a little more

• Like 5

• Members
On 2/29/2020 at 12:19 PM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

OMG sweetheart thank you for sharing such an incredibly erotic experience with me

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/7/2021 at 6:02 PM, bisexualnewbie said:

what a wonderful compliment thank you I hope you enjoyed it, I just wish I could have helped you enjoy it just a little more

What an awesome looking cock. I'd like to experience that

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/29/2021 at 4:05 PM, Jennifer01 said:

OMFG  ❤️💋👅   Where can find something like this???

just hit me up sweetheart 😍 I'll show you some really beautiful things

• Members
On 8/31/2021 at 6:14 AM, Jennifer01 said:

🙆

I really enjoy your beautiful personally sweetheart 😍 how much

• 1 month later...
  • Members

That is the best fantasy I have! Wisconsin guy was supposed to be my "burglar". I had a dress all picked out for when we met up this month. I guess I'll have to bring it up with the man I'm talking to now. 😁

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/2/2021 at 3:12 PM, Jennifer01 said:

Wish you could show or at least tell me how much! 

ohh you want to See? how much? ok My fantasy girl

OIP.jpeg

• Like 3

• Members
On 10/3/2021 at 2:31 PM, bisexualnewbie said:

ohh you want to See? how much? ok My fantasy girl

OIP.jpeg

I wanna watch next time please 😍 https://join.skype.com/VJX2iyaNz7uk

• Members
On 8/7/2021 at 4:02 PM, bisexualnewbie said:

Omg! 😍🤤😍🤤😍 Wish you were here to fuck me good with that amazing cock I yours!,, It's soooo huuge lookin! I love it..🤤😍 

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 8/29/2021 at 4:05 PM, Jennifer01 said:

OMFG  ❤️💋👅   Where can find something like this???

just message me when you are ready for it seriously

• 9 months later...
  • Members

I used to sext with a friend in FL. She was just starting to get into BDSM things but really got turned on by forced and rough sex. She lived near a hotel and fantasized staying at the hotel...going swimming in the pool at night....and getting ambushed, stripped and fucked while having to bend over a fence. Then being left there naked and maybe getting caught and fucked by someone else. Every time we talked about a scenario like that, she got slippery. She tried and tried to get her boyfriend to somehow enjoy a forced sex scenario with her but he wasn't up for that. She'd bend over a table when he was coming up the stairs after work but he didn't get into it. She's pretty deep into in with another guy now so I'm hoping she gets a lot of what she needs.

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 2/29/2020 at 9:19 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Well I wish I could be there 

• 4 months later...