Official Community Forums Home

Curious About Shaved Genitals?

cirrus20

• Members

It seems like a large percentage of people posting photos have shaved genitals and I'm curious why; that is, what makes it worth the effort?  I think it is looks sexy either shaved or hairy for both men and women but seems like a lot of trouble to shave; particularly for guys shaving their balls or women shaving around the outer lips.  What makes it worth effort?

• Members

The main thing is that it feels good. Also you don't have to be flossing with pubic hair when you have oral sex. I don't find any problem shaving as you can see if you sae any of my videos. I shave with a regular razor and recently just got a new electric razor. They both work fine

• Members
13 minutes ago, Rio said:

The main thing is that it feels good. Also you don't have to be flossing with pubic hair when you have oral sex. I don't find any problem shaving as you can see if you sae any of my videos. I shave with a regular razor and recently just got a new electric razor. They both work fine

Thanks Rio.  As I said I like both shaved and not shaved.  I guess I just like seeing or touching pussy however it is.

I trim but don't shave it all off.  But even trimming my balls with an electric razor can sometimes pinch or nick the skin.  Plus, when shaving it seems that as the hair starts to grow back the stubble could be a little irritating for a while.  I suppose that's how you know its time to shave again?

• Members

I have a couple other electric razors, Norelco, that I tried on my balls and it doesn't work. This one and others that are specifically made for manscaping don't seem to have that problem of pulling pinching the scrotum

I completely shave everything off. I have since I was about 23 years old, so, in part, it's a bit of a habit. It can be tedious, and a pain in the ass sometimes, but I truly prefer it.

I do remember, at first, it was a hard time getting everything shaved. Then, it's finding the right razor for your body hair type. 

Every person I've been with since I started shaving, LOVES that I'm "smooth" down there. That's my personal preference. However, when it comes to my partners, I've had both shaved, and unshaved.  I prefer either trimmed, or shaved. 

• Like 2

• Members

I went out and did some fishing today and when I got back I needed a shower. So I decided to do it the old-fashioned way.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I prefer my man shaved, for the simple reason that the hair gets in the way.  My man prefers me shaved with a little left to pull. Ok, maybe I prefer that 😉

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On Sunday, July 26, 2020 at 8:14 AM, Dannyk said:

My wife and I both keep our genital areas shaved.It just feels so good 😊 to be shaven. We never have to worry about getting hairs in our mouth 👄 when we are going crazy on each other! I don’t wear underwear so I never have to worry about getting my hair caught in my zipper. My wife holds my penis and really just checks it out before going down on it. I love to look at my wife’s pussy and I can see every little intricate detail about it while eating it. It is a beautiful work of art. It feels so good 😊 when our bare skin rubs against each other while we are making love!

Would love for your wife to hold my penis and check it out just before she slowly slide down to my ball's" on it as my wife and you are watching us mmmmm. Message us if you two would be interested

• 11 months later...
  • Members

I shave it all too because it's sexy no hair in mouth. 

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Members

I like the shaved look on both men and women.