Official Community Forums Home

Female Ejaculation & Peeing?

I'm still VERY new to masturbating and I've been reading all the articles on TOO TIMID and on the internet. I bought a Ultimate Pearl Beaded Rabbit Vibrator and loved it, although i wish it was a bit longer. I'm still a virgin and probably will remain one because I've never had an orgasam when in sexual play. I'm really big into foreplay: oral, kissing, and touching but i've never been able to get an orgasam with my partner. I think its more out of fear of not knowing what an orgasam would feel like and i felt like i almost urinated on my partner. I've been trying to figure out exactly WHAT AN ORGASAM FEELS LIKE... When i was using my vibrator, i think i've been getting G-spot orgasams. I know in the tootimid article some women can ejacuate anywhere from an oz to a quart but SERIOUSLY, when i "ejaculate" its the same amount of urine i excrete, sensation, sometimes its yellow and sometimes it has the "urine" smell. I do feel a sort of "orgasam" but I'm wondering, is it because im really peeing? I try to hold my urine in but i cant seem to control the "ejaculation"/urine (which ever it is). I usually feel relaxed and tired after i do "pee". I've tried peeing before masturbating, not drinking so much water before and i still get the same results? So i go see a urologist? I've talked to my gyno but i dont think she really understands what I'm saying and says its normal... I really want to have sex, i'm just scared of honest to go "peeing" on someone. what's wrong with me? sad.gif unsure.gif

• Members

While I do agree with Howard, I am concerned about two things:

First, you state you are a "virgin" but yet you have played with toys, by inserting them, no? Then technically, you are not a virgin any longer. Many would say you are because you have yet to have penetrating sex with a partner - but if you are technical, if you broke your hymen on purpose, you are no longer a virgin.

The second thing that concerns me is that you say you have a discharge which is YELLOW and smells like urine? While the G-Spot discharage is clear and doesn't smell like urine, I would wonder why yours does? Is it possible you are peeing - yes, it is. Is it likely, probably not. I would wonder about it though. Many women have G-Spot orgasms and it is just like they are peeing - feels like it (with an extra, extremely pleasureable sensation) but when the liquid is out, it is clear, not yellow.

I would ask you to maybe have your next orgasm with a towel or blanket under you or perhaps some plastic, then you can take a sample of the liquid and use a litmus test. You can get them at pharmacies (pregnant women use them to test and see if they are leaking fluid) and test the liquid for urine!

Other than that and bringing some to the doctor, no one here can be sure what it is!

I would also suggest you stop worrying about what your guy will think - too much worrying might be getting you into trouble in the sex department. You have to be relaxed!

Good Luck!

Mikayla

"BTW, everyone needs at least TWO vibrators, just in case one breaks down! So, check out the shopping guide here, and find yourself that second one. If you aren't sure what to buy, read the sex toy reviews. They are candid opinions mostly by women, about what works and what doesn't. "~Howard

Everyone needs a spare!! Just like a spare tire! Better to be safe than sorry! :P

Seriously though!

Well, we have 2 well-educated and experienced people giving you 2 different definitions of a VIRGIN.

Let's look at what Webster says:

Virgin: a young woman that has never had intercourse; Uncorrupted, pure, clean; Not hitherto used, touched, tilled, or worked upon.

*Who uses the word "hitherto" anymore (except in legal terms?). *

BUT, the general, basic definition is both of what Howard and Mikayla said. A person that has never had intercourse AND a woman that still has her hymen in tact.

Chances are, as mentioned, that if you've been using toys, and have reached the G-spot, the hymen is gone. If you're very active, or had some trauma down there, then you may not have even felt it, or may have thought that it was the toy hurting you a bit. Some men don't even "feel" it when it tears.

IMO "Morally" you are still a virgin, since you have not had had actual physical intercourse with a man.

As far as the ejaculation, both previous posts were great for suggestions. Get a litmus test, and see if it is urine coming out. If your female ejaculating, consider yourself lucky. I just recently had my first ejaculating experience, and it did feel kind of like I peed, but it came from the wrong spot, was clear and odorless, and A LOT more enjoyable!! :P Plus, I had made sure to go to the bathroom before I did anything.

If you have a bacterial infection or a yeast infection, then any mucus or liquid coming out of your vaginal area will have an odor too. Litmus tests don't cover that, and so I think a trip to your GYN is a great idea. Believe us when we tell you that those doctors hear EVERYTHING when it comes to women's issues! I think it's hardest to *shock* one of them, and a really good one will listen to your concerns, ask questions and give real answers. That is ONE person that you really should be TOTALLY honest with with questions and concerns about your body. And, when you get your annual done, just have her/him check to see if the hymen is still intact, if you want. That way, you will know for sure.

Thanks so much for you advices everyone... Honestly, i feel better about this... minus the whole "virgin" part... I didn't think that was going to be a big portion of the topic...

I hope to God, its not urine but me having a HELL OF a good orgasam..

Ya'll are wonderful..

:)

• Members
Thanks so much for you advices everyone... Honestly, i feel better about this... minus the whole "virgin" part... I didn't think that was going to be a big portion of the topic...

I hope to God, its not urine but me having a HELL OF a good orgasam..

Ya'll are wonderful..

:)

Last night, I was taking my time on my wife, and letting the vibrator work inside her, while I was also massaging her clit by hand! I kept encouraging her to "let herself go", she made her "please get in me now" non verbal move that comes easily recognized with 13 years of experience together.

After we were done, she said, "I don't want to be a mood killer, but I have GOT to pee!"

I asked her if she had to go before we started, and she said, "No, it was right at the end, just before you were in me."

I could only smile, and know that I was doing my "marital duty" properly!

Now, she is not familiar with FE, and I sent her a link to read about it, haven't heard anything from her yet. I will be asking her this weekend, unless she asks me first!

• 4 weeks later...

I wonder this myself but I do know that I am peeing when I need to go before sex and I just dont. I can tell when my BF enters me and its a big gush within 2 minutes. Lucky 4 me it did not smell like pee but I knew I had to go b 4 we started. I know when I ejuaculate because its more creamier and the feeling is just amazing. I understand that fluid coming from down there can be confusing at times but luckily urine will have an ammonia odor and cum has its own odor. Hope this helps.