Official Community Forums Home

• 2 weeks later...

I can rock both. Slow n sensual love makin when needed yet at the ready for the hardAshell fuckfest moment too when the pussy just need the dick savagely administered and punched deep inside without mercy till the will has left her eyes 😈🥒💯🤪

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...
  • Members

Depends on my mood.  If I'm in looking for pure, unadulterated, raw sex, then somewhat rough.   Note that rough is a relative term, tho.  In those cases I prefer a little pain but not too much.  Some guys have a way of knowing just how much is right.  😃

• Members
1 hour ago, Special K said:

We both like it a little rough! We love light choking and being tied up and whipping and spanking each other ! It’s a real turn on!

Yummy

• Members
5 hours ago, Special K said:

We both like it a little rough! We love light choking and being tied up and whipping and spanking each other ! It’s a real turn on! I think some of the things we did this morning would be illegal in all 50 states 😂My wife got so rough with her hitachi wand this morning that the head cracked all the way down the side and stopped working 🤪She then took mine away from me! I did not say anything because she had my cock in a cage and she has the key and my cock wanted out😀I believe the roughness gives powerful orgasms! 

Wow, pretty kinky Special k!🌞

• 3 weeks later...