Official Community Forums Home

What's Wrong With Me

krisleightate

• Members

all my friends think that I have a great sex life, but i don't think i have ever had an orgasam? i've tried masterbating, clit stimulation, toys and nothing has felt like what everyone else says they have. i don't really ever feal even a half hearted release

please help, the helpless

• Members
all my friends think that I have a great sex life, but i don't think i have ever had an orgasam? i've tried masterbating, clit stimulation, toys and nothing has felt like what everyone else says they have. i don't really ever feal even a half hearted release

please help, the helpless

krazikris,

There is nothing wrong with you, I am 37 and didn't have my first orgasm till I was already in my 30's. As you can tell from my name, I am orgasmically challenged as well, it's why I came here in the first place. I don't really have advice for you, I just wanted you to know that you are not alone and you will get help here, they are all very knowledgable and just great!

• Members

Let me ask you this, how often to you masturbate by yourself? Have you ever just gotten into your bed or a nice, hot bubble bath and explored your body? The first rule to finding your orgasm is to get aquainted with your body and your erogenous zones. You have to really concentrate on what makes you feel good.

Have you ever tried a toy, like a bullet? Sometimes women are a bit undersensitized and using a bullet to directly stimulate your clit can help like a charm! Or, you can try some sensitization cream, like Viva Cream.

Also, if you are nervous about sex or about having orgasms and think about them too much, you might find it hard to do so. I would suggest you read my article, "How To Have An Orgasm" and then see what happens after!

Good luck, and please post any new questions you might have!

Mikayla