Official Community Forums Home

Older women...

Hoggy

• Members

I've been married for 30 years and for most of our lives together, my wife has been shy, closeted, and could even be considered slightly prudish even though we have a normal and regular vanilla sex life.

But what the heck! What happens to women as the get older?! My wife recently turned 61 and is darned near wild! From the way she talks about sex to telling me what she wants....all which never happened previously!

This week alone, we've fucked 2x and she just texted me that she was gonna rape me when she got home!

Older women ROCK!!!

• Like 8

• Members

I am a single woman who will soon be 60 yrs old. I have found that as I mature in age, I have more confidence in myself...more direction in what I want out of my sex life....As a nurse, I have read much about women's health.....many women begin to find sexual confidence in their 30s, and this blossoms with maturity. As a woman moves through her 40s and beyond, her orgasms actually become more intense, and she can still have multiple orgasms. After menopause, when she's free of any worry about pregnancy, she can give herself over to the pure enjoyment of sex. Maybe this is what your wife is enjoying at this time in her life...Although longtime partners do have to contend with issues of familiarity in their relationship, these problems can be offset by greater emotional intimacy and trust. Because inhibitions often lessen with age, sex at 50 or 60 may include a level of experimentation and playfulness you wouldn't have dreamed of in your younger years. So, Hoggy, I hope you cherish each moment you have with her.....how wonderful for her...for BOTH of you !!!!  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Women can be like a fine wine, they get better and sexier as they get older.  Enjoy your wife's newfound sexual enjoyment because sometimes medical conditions cause the reverse.  Simply enjoy, be adventuresome, and explore your fantasies.

• Like 1

• Members

My wife too has become more adventurous. We are using a lot more toys incorporating anal into our sexual pleasure and many other things that I never thought was possible with her. Everyday is more and more exciting. Enjoy yourself.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 10/30/2020 at 9:28 PM, Danceinthesheets said:

I am a single woman who will soon be 60 yrs old. I have found that as I mature in age, I have more confidence in myself...more direction in what I want out of my sex life....As a nurse, I have read much about women's health.....many women begin to find sexual confidence in their 30s, and this blossoms with maturity. As a woman moves through her 40s and beyond, her orgasms actually become more intense, and she can still have multiple orgasms. After menopause, when she's free of any worry about pregnancy, she can give herself over to the pure enjoyment of sex. Maybe this is what your wife is enjoying at this time in her life...Although longtime partners do have to contend with issues of familiarity in their relationship, these problems can be offset by greater emotional intimacy and trust. Because inhibitions often lessen with age, sex at 50 or 60 may include a level of experimentation and playfulness you wouldn't have dreamed of in your younger years. So, Hoggy, I hope you cherish each moment you have with her.....how wonderful for her...for BOTH of you !!!!  

Wow it’s been anything but that .... but oh well that’s why I’m here!

• Members
On 10/30/2020 at 9:11 PM, Hoggy said:

I've been married for 30 years and for most of our lives together, my wife has been shy, closeted, and could even be considered slightly prudish even though we have a normal and regular vanilla sex life.

But what the heck! What happens to women as the get older?! My wife recently turned 61 and is darned near wild! From the way she talks about sex to telling me what she wants....all which never happened previously!

This week alone, we've fucked 2x and she just texted me that she was gonna rape me when she got home!

Older women ROCK!!!

Amazing Enjoy ! So there is hope for me ! Lol 

• Like 1

• Members

For a woman of your age you are so beautiful hot and sexy lady, and just look at your hot sexy body in your pictures you are posting I would never have believed that you where old as you say that you are. Keep up with the good work you are doing with your beautiful body. You sure do get my dick standing straight up and hard as a rock mmmmmm

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 12/1/2020 at 7:08 AM, Highroller8 said:

Wow it’s been anything but that .... but oh well that’s why I’m here!

damn my ex sister inlaw is89 and fucks like 39 damn good looking looks like maybe in her 60s . I fuck her every chance i can get she really knows what to do

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Hi everyone, I’m 63 and haven’t been this horny since I was in my 20’s! I masturbate about 3 times a day , more when I am super horny like today. I just wish I had a partner to share and try new things!!!! I love to suck cock. Love the taste of cum. Need to be fucked.☀️

• Members

I wish you were 6981.I’m in the prime of my life. I would have sex at least three times a day if I could.☀️🙁

• Thanks 1

• Members

It’s nice to know someone out there appreciates an older woman. Wish we lived closer to each other.🙁☀️

• Like 1

• Members

I’ve become more open and adventurous since I’ve gotten older . There is something to be said about the freeing feeling of having more confidence & drive! Yay!! To all the older ladies still rockin it 

• Like 1

• Members

Seems like the older we get the more adventurous my wife and I have become. Way to go! Great feeling!

• Like 1

• Members

Thanks Rio. We’re aged to perfection. I just wish I could find someone who would feel the same way I do.☀️

• Members

Yes we do Laurie! Love your lips, so sexy. I wish I had lips like that.☀️Have a good day.😃

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

For the past two years I’ve been playing with a woman who is 74 years of age is of sex in every way possible I am a nudist and if she comes over she’ll sneak in the back door and try to catch me and when she does she drops to her knees get me hard in her mouth and rides me like there’s no tomorrow Then after we both come she’ll get me hard again in her mouth and ride me again

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 10/30/2020 at 9:11 PM, Hoggy said:

Older women ROCK!!!

Older women make beautiful lover's !!

• Like 2