Official Community Forums Home

Sexting

Hoggy

• Members

Does anybody have a spouse or significant other that is against you two sexting one another?

My wife is dead set against it. I like it as I'm a bit too shy to say these things to her face and I guess it acts as a release for me.

I also think receiving a dirty sext/pic in the middle of the day, while at work, would get me wound up and ready for what's to come.  

I thought I was going to receive a picture once to only be told "You can see it in person" if you want. 😟

She has gotten actually angry that I've sexted her. I don't get it since all I'm doing is fantasizing about her or she and I together.

Anyone else have this issue?

• Confused 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

If I had a significant other I would love it if he sexted me. It can be so much fun. ☀️

• Like 2

• Members
On 11/14/2020 at 11:26 AM, Hoggy said:

Does anybody have a spouse or significant other that is against you two sexting one another?

My wife is dead set against it. I like it as I'm a bit too shy to say these things to her face and I guess it acts as a release for me.

I also think receiving a dirty sext/pic in the middle of the day, while at work, would get me wound up and ready for what's to come.  

I thought I was going to receive a picture once to only be told "You can see it in person" if you want. 😟

She has gotten actually angry that I've sexted her. I don't get it since all I'm doing is fantasizing about her or she and I together.

Sorry to hear that Hoggy. It seems to make her uncomfortable for some reason.  Has she ever shared why? Is she a prude in other areas of your sex life?  

• Members
On 5/2/2022 at 7:37 AM, Lonely and divorced said:

If I had a significant other I would love it if he sexted me. It can be so much fun. ☀️

I'd love to sext with you if ud be ok with it I think sexting is super fun and a big turn on

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Oohhh…a good sexy text is right up my alley! Gets the juices flowing and my mind racing. I’m too nervous to send pics as the cloud is too ever present. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Mine can't stand it. I love it 

• Sad 1

• Members

I totally understand

• Members
On 5/2/2022 at 7:37 AM, Lonely and divorced said:

Just sext me beautiful, I'll help you out, and we'll have a good time 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

My partner and I both enjoy it. If I were you- I would ask why they don’t like it. To each their own, nobody can force their partner to do it- but I would be curious as to why.