Official Community Forums Home

What's the best position?

Logan&Nikki

• Members

So we have tried anal a few time and we have found that  it is very rather difficult to get my cock inserted even with a copious amount of lube a relaxation. I was wondering if there was perhaps a position that makes insertion easier. Thanks in advance

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Myself as a bottom I prefer the missionary position.

• Members
4 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

The best anal position? For me I prefer the missionary position so I could watch the expressions on his face, and vice versa.  But I assume doggy would be better for deeper penetration, but I've never tried it in that position.  

Very nice,do you have your ass on a pillow?

• Like 1

• Members
6 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

No.  Good thinking tho!!!!  He basically pushed my legs down so they were next to my head, and I guess that seemed to lift my rear off the table.  I wasn't really thinking of alternatives as in the situation I was in I had no choice, and had other things on my mind......

Ohh my yes Jenifer. He was getting deep in you and probably going at at pretty good. I got hard just thinking about you laying there like that. You are a fantastic woman. I like how willing a partner you are to try it all. You certainly live to please your partner. Lucky man all I can say

• Sad 1

• Members
36 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

First not not so much - that guy was being overly considerate I think.  It was my first time and I can't blame him for that at all.   Different guy, and not so much the second time.  But I'll never forget that one.  

Ohh I didn’t realize it was first time. Absolutely should have been real easy. Go slow and not too deep. Anything else would be cruel in my opinion. I remember the first time inserting something in mine. This act takes time and patience. For me now I can take it pretty quickly and no pain at all. I learned to really relax and let things slide right in. I am surprised he had you in that position for first time. Bit tough to relax everything. I would never stick my cock in an ass if was their first time. That would hurt. Start with something smaller and work our way up to bigger things. I certainly want it to be pleasing for you. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Going slow especially at first is so important. As a bottom I prefer the missionary position both to watch as well as see facial expressions.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 4/29/2022 at 4:49 PM, Jennifer01 said:

First not not so much - that guy was being overly considerate I think.  It was my first time and I can't blame him for that at all.   Different guy, and not so much the second time.  But I'll never forget that one.  

You never forget your first asshole! (or is that St. Paulie Girl? Oh well, both females!)

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/12/2022 at 10:15 AM, BarefootScott said:

You never forget your first asshole! (or is that St. Paulie Girl? Oh well, both females!)

My exhusband was an asshole, does that count?🥴

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 5/28/2022 at 9:28 AM, Open minded bi said:

Going slow especially at first is so important. As a bottom I prefer the missionary position both to watch as well as see facial expressions.

Going slow definitely.  When bottoming, I like to be on top, straddle my partner and lower myself into his tool.  I like to control the penetration.

• Like 1

• Members

My first time was spooning her. Lots and lots of lube and lots of pussy fucking first. Slow entry until she pushed back and got the head in. Then slow strokes until she took almost all of it. But then, I finished back there in spite of my efforts to hold back. We did it that way all the time while she still did sex. My friend who wants it back there now and then will play with a butt plug in her until she's ready. Then she'll pull it out and just sit down on my cock, doggy style. She likes the full penetration in her ass and I'm always surprised how she can just put it all in. If she's feeling a little sub, she'll have me bend her over a table or chair, pull the plug out and put it in her bum. She'll take it all but in a few strokes. Not sure why it's different with her bent over but I guess it is. She does use a lot of lube for the plug and that sure helps. I also have an online trans friend who takes it in the ass all the time and she has her partner use one of those lube guns to fill her up before the fucking and she swears that once she gets it squirted in her, it doesn't matter the position or size, it just goes right in all the way. I'd love to meet her someday!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My wife and I want to try anal penetration but was wandering If the spooning position would be best and what techniques would benefit our endeavor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Members

I personally find spooning more difficult whether it be vaginal or anal penetration. I find doggy style to be easy and get deep penetration that way also. Another position that we like is her on her back with her legs up over my shoulder to expose her butt. Easy to penetrate that way as well. Have fun

• Thanks 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Lee77 said:

My wife and I want to try anal penetration but was wandering If the spooning position would be best and what techniques would benefit our endeavor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

For me it’s in doggy position. Lots of lube! Also, you can reach around and play with her clit, bend your body over and play with her tits. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I have only had anal intercourse a few times but I found that she like if I was on my back so she had control of the situation and ease herself down on to me.  
I would like my partner in the doggy position and grab her breasts as they sway. 😜

• Members
On 10/10/2022 at 12:24 PM, Katie Did It said:

For me it’s in doggy position. Lots of lube! Also, you can reach around and play with her clit, bend your body over and play with her tits. 

That’s hot 🔥

• Like 1

• Members
12 hours ago, michelleddd said:

I’ve not tried this but saw it on video, the woman sits with her ass hanging off a barstool enough to give him access behind her. It was interesting.  

That does sound interesting

• Like 1