Official Community Forums Home

What's the best position?

Logan&Nikki

• Members
On 10/10/2022 at 3:24 PM, Katie Did It said:

For me it’s in doggy position. Lots of lube! Also, you can reach around and play with her clit, bend your body over and play with her tits. 

Our house is very much a doggy style household. My wife loves it on her hands and knees, it’s much easier to get deep - plus being able to play with her clit, tits, ass.. with some light ass slapping and hair pulling. It offers many options! Just recently I had a thumb in her ass while fucking her pussy from behind - it’s all about how you’re feeling in the moment.

• Like 2

• Members
44 minutes ago, DownToEarthGuy said:

Our house is very much a doggy style household. My wife loves it on her hands and knees, it’s much easier to get deep - plus being able to play with her clit, tits, ass.. with some light ass slapping and hair pulling. It offers many options! Just recently I had a thumb in her ass while fucking her pussy from behind - it’s all about how you’re feeling in the moment.

Yes, so many ways so enjoy each other in doggy. I like to lay on the edge of the bed like a flattened frog ( belly on the bed, knees up toward my body and out to the side, bum in the air a little), with hubby standing behind me on the floor. It’s just the right height to hit the good spots inside me and to access other good spots on the outside 😏

• Members
10 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

Yes, so many ways so enjoy each other in doggy. I like to lay on the edge of the bed like a flattened frog ( belly on the bed, knees up toward my body and out to the side, bum in the air a little), with hubby standing behind me on the floor. It’s just the right height to hit the good spots inside me and to access other good spots on the outside 😏

YES! Same!!! My wife is much shorter than me so the edge of the bed is key! 

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Katie Did It said:

@DownToEarthGuy it’s easier on my husband’s hamstrings than kneeling on the bed. 

I’m glad y’all have found a way to make it work :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/10/2022 at 2:20 PM, Rio said:

I personally find spooning more difficult whether it be vaginal or anal penetration. I find doggy style to be easy and get deep penetration that way also. Another position that we like is her on her back with her legs up over my shoulder to expose her butt. Easy to penetrate that way as well. Have fun

I wanted to control it a little, having been hurt my 1st time, and spooning gave me that control.  My ex husband was a very big guy and he had no problem in that position.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 10/10/2022 at 3:24 PM, Katie Did It said:

For me it’s in doggy position. Lots of lube! Also, you can reach around and play with her clit, bend your body over and play with her tits. 

I don't like lube.....just some of my wetness.  I want to feel it not just the lube.

• Like 2

• Members

If you're going to do anal lube is a necessity. The anus doesn't lube naturally like the vagina.

• Thanks 1

• Members
2 hours ago, lislis said:

I don't like lube.....just some of my wetness.  I want to feel it not just the lube.

This may be TMI, but I am one who gets very wet. However,  for me, using my own wetness isn’t the same as lube. Lube helps with a continuous slide and zero discomfort. Love it! Bring on the lube for me! 

• Like 2

• Members
On 1/25/2021 at 4:32 PM, Logan&Nikki said:

So we have tried anal a few time and we have found that  it is very rather difficult to get my cock inserted even with a copious amount of lube a relaxation. I was wondering if there was perhaps a position that makes insertion easier. Thanks in advance

You can't rush into Anal. There is a  first ring that needs to be broken into. Tease her pussy with a dildo to get her to relax while you insert your middle finger into her ass. Keep lubing everytime you penetrate her with your finger. Then lube your index finger and middle finger when you can see she is enjoying the dildo. Insert your fingers slowly reading her queues. You can gently pump your fingers trying to penetrate. You will feel her ring relax and you will be ready to insert your cock into her. Don't worry the ring will get firm again after you are done. 😉 

• Like 1

• Members
13 minutes ago, SexMaster said:

You can't rush into Anal. There is a  first ring that needs to be broken into. Tease her pussy with a dildo to get her to relax while you insert your middle finger into her ass. Keep lubing everytime you penetrate her with your finger. Then lube your index finger and middle finger when you can see she is enjoying the dildo. Insert your fingers slowly reading her queues. You can gently pump your fingers trying to penetrate. You will feel her ring relax and you will be ready to insert your cock into her. Don't worry the ring will get firm again after you are done. 😉 

💯 all of it!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2022 at 9:44 AM, Rio said:

If you're going to do anal lube is a necessity. The anus doesn't lube naturally like the vagina.

Absolutely correct!!

• Members
On 1/25/2021 at 7:32 PM, Logan&Nikki said:

So we have tried anal a few time and we have found that  it is very rather difficult to get my cock inserted even with a copious amount of lube a relaxation. I was wondering if there was perhaps a position that makes insertion easier. Thanks in advance

• 2 months later...