Official Community Forums Home

I’m new to the group and do being single. I’m coming out of a 25 year marriage where sex was strictly one position that’s it! Where do I go from here.

TexasAngel

I’ve always been told I’m a very beautiful woman but the way I see it,  no matter how beautiful I am if I don’t know how to please a man,  what could am I.  I’m in my late forty’s and never received oral sex.  Maybe they is a website in my hometown where I can hire someone lol oh lord what am I doing.  Please advise how do I get myself out there at my age with no experience but with the dead head I divorced 

• Like 7

• Members

Welcome Angel. It fucking blows my mind how many men don’t eat there wife’s pussy. I think that is the problem with most relationships. (Eat that delicious pussy)

• Like 2

• Members
9 hours ago, TexasAngel said:

I’ve always been told I’m a very beautiful woman but the way I see it,  no matter how beautiful I am if I don’t know how to please a man,  what could am I.  I’m in my late forty’s and never received oral sex.  Maybe they is a website in my hometown where I can hire someone lol oh lord what am I doing.  Please advise how do I get myself out there at my age with no experience but with the dead head I divorced 

Welcome to the forums TexasAngel I would love to spread your beautiful legs and eat you out all day long mmmmmm 

PM ME IF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED

• Like 1

• Members

Get out there and do things that you enjoy to meet people. For example I met my wife at a singles volleyball group. the rest is history as far as marriage and relationship and sex and everything goes. Don't succumb to the websites where you might find a lot of perverts etc. Don't cut yourself short. You sound like a beautiful woman. I'm sure if you get out there and meet people with same interests you'll find someone that loves you for you

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, WacoKid said:

Welcome TexasAngel, what part of Texas are you from? I am in West Texas

• Members

You need to take your time, don’t rush into anything you may regret. Not all men who are willing to go down on you are really good at it. If you are ok to the idea, don’t rule out oral by another woman. I’ve heard women do women better than any man can... with the exception of yours truly. I am an expert at oral; a skill that evolved over many years of concentrated effort. My female partner is of course euphoric, very grateful and certainly knows how to reciprocate with her incomparable oral skills. My point is, you may or may not find that highly skilled partner right away. Meanwhile, there are toys that work well to simulate that feeling. 

• Members
2 hours ago, WacoKid said:

Sonora is about 3 hrs. Northeast  of us. We are in Marfa.

always wanted to go to marfa and big bend area. Never have done it. Been north of there on my way to New Mexico number of times

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 1/28/2021 at 1:00 AM, TexasAngel said:

I would gladly volunteer, save your money for other pleasures 

• Members

You said you just moved to Beaumont. Spring break is next week. that place will be jumping with a lot of people, both male and female,  that would be happy to take you up on your offer

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • Members

Welcome TexasAngel, I know where you’re at. It’s hard to meet available guys today. Starting over so to speak. However if you’re looking to have sex this seems like the site to be on. Still waiting lol Have a good time and enjoy life. You deserve it☀️

• Like 1

• Members
On 1/28/2021 at 2:00 AM, TexasAngel said:

It has been a year since you posted this. Have you gotten someone to give you that mind blowing oral yet?  You certainly deserve to have it happen. I love giving oral to both women and guys. 

On 1/28/2021 at 1:00 AM, TexasAngel said:

I hope you have had a great year so far!!! I too, am in Texas. Right outside of Houston, actually. 

For those that may be in the same/similar situation, let me first tell you that, being beautiful has nothing to do with how to please your lover. Not that I'm knocking beauty, because I'm not. 

Each man (and woman) is different. Where most men do like oral sex, there are some that don't. You have to be willing and wanting to learn what your current lover likes. Some people like anal, some don't. Some like parts sucked on, some like nibbling. It's all personal preference. ASK questions!! Also, to be fair to your lover, also let them know what YOU like too!!! If you don't know, have fun exploring!! Plus, people's tastes may change over time too, due to exploration on their own too.

Getting out of a long-time relationship, people need to learn that THIS is the time where you can truly discover yourself!!! Stay single!! Have fun! DATE! LOTS OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE!! That's the way you learn what you like, what you don't like. What you will and won't tolerate!!!

I went from dating men exclusively, to opening myself up to trying it out with a woman. She and I have been together a little over 7 yrs now. She listened to what I like, and, I learned her body too, being the first women of hers to be able to make her cum with my fingers only!!! Enjoy your single-dom and LIVE & LEARN!

• Like 1

• Members

Hello texasangel and welcome! I'm fairly new here myself and am working on coming out of my shell in my late 30's. My advice echos that of others', definitely get out, go out and meet people. Try to leave as much past baggage in the past, and let go of expectations and preconcieved notions (including about yourself) and just have fun, and go forward with an open mind! You never know what doors will open, or who you'll meet, but it's definitely worth adventuring to see what is next for you in life! I wish you all the best!

• Like 1