Official Community Forums Home

Curious About Threesomes

Marquand

I recently told my husband about my fantasy of having another person join us in the bedroom and he is open to exploring this but only if it is another female. I have tried researching this on the internet but what I would really like is to hear from people who have actually experienced a threesome. Our sex is great but we are leaning toward exploring our kinky side. Is it really a sexual relationship booster like some people say or is it just not worth it?

• Like 1

• Members

I have had threesomes - more than one of them - and I wrote an article on it. It is posted in the Sex Education section above. Please read it - I am sure it will give you some much needed insight, as well as some pros and cons!

Good Luck!

Mikayla

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members
I recently told my husband about my fantasy of having another person join us in the bedroom and he is open to exploring this but only if it is another female. I have tried researching this on the internet but what I would really like is to hear from people who have actually experienced a threesome. Our sex is great but we are leaning toward exploring our kinky side. Is it really a sexual relationship booster like some people say or is it just not worth it?

I know exactly what you mean.

• Like 1

• 9 years later...
  • Members
10 hours ago, Cinnamon 2112 said:

My husband has expressed interest in a threesome, I'm into women but I think I would get too jealous having another woman touching my man.

What if you were with another guy would your husband be jealous of a guy touching you? Yeah I have been thinking of the same but not sure if I would be too jealous but more concern about catching anything. If there was ever a time my husband had his fantasy three some than I think mine would happen ,too. What fair is fair. 

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, H. Housewife said:

What if you were with another guy would your husband be jealous of a guy touching you? Yeah I have been thinking of the same but not sure if I would be too jealous but more concern about catching anything. If there was ever a time my husband had his fantasy three some than I think mine would happen ,too. What fair is fair. 

Oh he'd be super jealous 

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/27/2017 at 8:07 PM, Cinnamon 2112 said:

Oh he'd be super jealous 

Just think that one guy holy shit that would be super hot even if he was famous. I'd choose Fabian Petrina the guy who looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger when Arnold was into body building. He's super hot on the inside such a hilarious guy and holy fuck on the outside super hot. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...