Official Community Forums Home

covincing your partner to try anal

I have been married for 14 years and it has been an uphill climb to have more than missionary sex with my wife but I have been doing it. Only now I want to try anal but she pulls my hand away if I even get close witha f inger. any suggestions on how to persuade her ?

thanks. Wife 45, me 62

• Members

My wife was pretty much that way for a long time. But I convinced her to start playing with my ass with a finger than anal beads and prostate massagers and finally dildos. After she saw how much pleasure I got from it she became a little more receptive and gradually got to the point where she now enjoys it as well. It might be worth a try to have her do something like that to you for a while and see what happens.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Let her fuck your ass first!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 4/9/2021 at 3:42 PM, Fred said:

I have been married for 14 years and it has been an uphill climb to have more than missionary sex with my wife but I have been doing it. Only now I want to try anal but she pulls my hand away if I even get close witha f inger. any suggestions on how to persuade her ?

thanks. Wife 45, me 62

Last her do you first. 

• Members

First of all it’s a progression type thing. A relaxing night, whatever that means to you two. Have some wine, drinks, joint to lessen the the apprehension.  Eat her pussy till she can’t take it anymore.  While licking boost her butt in the air and accidentally snake your tongue over her rosebud.  If she tells you to stop try rubbing it with your finger during oral.  It may not happen that night but your working towards the payoff.