Official Community Forums Home

Where Do You Want It?

• Members

Ladies, if you were interested in a 3 way MMF, one dick was bigger than the other, which one would you want in your mouth? Which one in your pussy? I guess it would include the ass as an option for some. Share your thoughts, and come up with another question.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Members
On 5/19/2021 at 11:35 PM, Sdffm3 said:

Ladies, if you were interested in a 3 way MMF, one dick was bigger than the other, which one would you want in your mouth? Which one in your pussy? I guess it would include the ass as an option for some. Share your thoughts, and come up with another question.

Why do I have to pick one?  I prefer them to switch back and forth. No need to rush, guys.  When blindfolded it's fun to try and guess who's where!  

• Members
3 hours ago, Susan James said:

Ladies! Why sell yourself short? You need a 4 way. MMMF. One for each orfice. When you graduate you can add 2 more. One for each hand! Get down to it.

Starts to get a little crowded I think.  Optimum total is 3 to satisfy everyone completely.

• Sad 1

• Members

I would prefer the big one on my pussy, than my mouth. 🌞😊

• Like 3

• Members
10 hours ago, Noughty mind said:

Sounds perfect 👌 

Thanks Noughty! 😈😘

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 9/30/2023 at 9:21 PM, Lonely and divorced said:

I would prefer the big one on my pussy, than my mouth. 🌞😊

One of my friends does threesomes. Her and two men. She prefers a large cock in her pussy but the guy with the long, skinny cock is allowed in her ass. She'll take either in her mouth. She always gags a little at first which I know a lot about from first hand sucking. She won't let me in her ass but she'll bend over in the shower and introduce one of those long, skinny suction cup toys right into her ass with no effort at all. To each their own.