Official Community Forums Home

Think this hurts? Women's Edition

twin spirits

• Members
3 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Have you tow lady's ever had a good hot three some with wit a hot sexy couple before? ...  Mandy C

Never had a three some, I’ve never been with a woman , I have never admitted it before but I think it would be hot as fuck to be sensual with a woman touching, licking, exploring kissing everything and a man getting in on that would be sexy… Mandy C y’all are hot !! 🔥 

• Like 1

• Members
7 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

Exactly.  We are two birds of a feather!  

Yes girl!! Sadly he’s been a way for a bit… I have no outlet other than myself!

• Sad 1

• Members
6 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

I know the feeling.  But the relief I give myself lately just isn't cutting it.  And at times (like this morning) I am literally climbing the walls.  The title of this thread is about pain. And right now I'm in need of some precisely administered pain, preferably from a well-hung bull of a man.

CUM WITH ME JENNIFER OMG YES PLEASE DO MMMMM WANT IT TONIGHT IF AT ALL POSSIBL

DEWEY C

• Members
2 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

I know the feeling.  But the relief I give myself lately just isn't cutting it.  And at times (like this morning) I am literally climbing the walls.  The title of this thread is about pain. And right now I'm in need of some precisely administered pain, preferably from a well-hung bull of a man.

Oh my god girl… we are two birds of a feather, I need some deep dicking and sensual sexual relief

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

CUM WITH ME JENNIFER OMG YES PLEASE DO MMMMM WANT IT TONIGHT IF AT ALL POSSIBL

DEWEY C

1 hour ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Two bird's of a feather flock together would be so awesome having both of you hot sexy lady's at the same time MMMMMM. Just 3 mall's from home right now , with my cock in hand!!

Dam that would be so hot 🔥🔥 all hands tongues and titts, one big cock sensually stroking and sucking, and thrusting 

• Like 2

• Members
On 6/15/2021 at 2:41 PM, Rio said:

I had a hard time with my wife Putting a small girth dildo up my ass yesterday. Can't imagine taking one that size

You work up to that. It does work. If you put in the time. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/14/2021 at 2:56 PM, twin spirits said:

And she makes it look so easy.

gif 04.gif

Now I want DP

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

• Members

By how spread open her pussy is I bet she just had that cucumber there as well

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Members
6 hours ago, Rio said:

By how spread open her pussy is I bet she just had that cucumber there as well

Thats alot there ...she wins

• Members
On 8/10/2021 at 11:04 PM, beyourgurl said:

so hot, but nicer when it's a real cock attached to a sexy man

Hello my sexy luv xx finally see you here ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/15/2021 at 2:41 PM, Rio said:

I had a hard time with my wife Putting a small girth dildo up my ass yesterday. Can't imagine taking one that size

I guess you simply work up to it. Years, yes. But you enjoy the moment.  What you have at any point in time . If you know what I mean.

One of my former coworkers used to complain.  A regular complaint generator. She would complain that she was at work on a Monday morning, wishing for Friday.  

....on Monday morning. I got tired of it and informed her she is wishing her life away. 

I started anal play in elementary school.  I enjoyed what I had. At that age, you locate household items.

It wasn't until my graduation from high school that I began purchasing commercial made sex toys.

Now I buy whatever interests me. Some turn out to be too big. Some too small. Some I make regular use of.

Live in the moment I suppose.  I don't know....

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Anybody ever see an episode on a medical show about anal sex? No thank you. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

That is one big ass dildo to take in your butt. I don't think I can even think about that

• Thanks 1

• Members

Isn’t it though? 💋

• Members

@Lonely and divorcedwhen you have that nipple clamp on like on your profile page does it hurt or does it feel good? I tried putting a close bin on my other day and it was a little too tight for me. Even though I like my nipples pinched and sucked and bitten on. Also, do you like having your nipples sucked on when you have that clamp on? 

• Haha 1

• Members

Hi Rio, Yes if I put them on tight  they will hurt. I usually wear them for a couple of hours till they really start hurting. Then I take them off. That’s when they are really sensitive and hurt. So I have to suck them and flick my tongue on them. I do not have a partner so I would’nt know if they could suck them while I was wearing them but I don’t think they could. The real sensation comes after removing them. Did you like the pictures?☀️

• Members

You should get some nipple clips. I just got another pair today with feathers but I prefer my old Fifty Shades of Grey ones.☀️