Official Community Forums Home

• Members

I'm a male who enjoys wearing panties but it's a secret. How do I approach my wife and tell her I enjoy wearing panties? Should I just wear them and let her catch me in them or just sit down and try talking to her about it?

• Members

You need to communicate your desires, likes, dislikes with each other; it makes the sex even better.  Plus, you might be surprised by what she would like as well.

• Members

Talking about it is always the best solution. What is it you enjoy about wearing panties? Comfort? Sexual turn on? You need to explain these things to her. 

• Like 2

• Members
On 6/23/2021 at 9:52 AM, twin spirits said:

Talking about it is always the best solution. What is it you enjoy about wearing panties? Comfort? Sexual turn on? You need to explain these things to her. 

Yeah your right i should just talk to her and I don't know how to even start up that conversation 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/16/2021 at 10:10 PM, Algoma said:

I'm a male who enjoys wearing panties but it's a secret. How do I approach my wife and tell her I enjoy wearing panties? Should I just wear them and let her catch me in them or just sit down and try talking to her about it?

I don't have that problem, I have lace of all types including g-string underwear some with garters,  fishnets, booty short underwear and other various underwear made for men, but you would think were made for women. My wife loves looking at me  when that is all  I  wear around the house. If you are interested who makes them and where to buy them PM me!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I only wear panties but they are boy shorts that don't give it away till t be ey pick them up and read inside and I will Tell them the truth but I don't want them to think I'm a sissy even though I am 

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Tell your girlfriend or wife that you like wear panties.

I can now wear bra's, garter belt with nylons, teddies.  She loves it and turns her on. Now I have anal sex with her.

• Members

Let's see how hot and sexy you look in them