Official Community Forums Home

New here

• Members

Hi everyone.Ā  I'm Procellous. šŸ™ƒ

I'm female and in my 30s. I'm southern, as southern as sweet iced tea and a hundred blessed hearts. šŸ˜˜šŸ„§

I'm bisexual. I've always known I love women and men both equally.Ā  Recently I've realized I should love myself. I've had a complicated love/hate relationship with myself for as long as I can remember. Until now.Ā 

So this is definitely new for me but I'm excited to be here! It really is a pleasure to meet all of you! šŸŽ†

1623912130620.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

• Members
3 hours ago, procellousone said:

I'm female and in my 30s. I'm southern, as southern as sweet iced tea and a hundred blessed hearts. šŸ˜˜šŸ„§

I'm bisexual. I've always known I love women and men both equally.Ā  Recently I've realized I should love myself. I've had a complicated love/hate relationship with myself for as long as I can remember. Until now.Ā 

So this is definitely new for me but I'm excited to be here! It really is a pleasure to meet all of you! šŸŽ†

1623912130620.jpg

Welcome looking good canā€™t wait to see more

• Like 1

• Members

Welcome @procellousone

• Like 1

• Members

And here's a welcome from me as well. Your picture looks fantastic. Can't wait to hear and see more about you. Lay back relax have fun with the site and enjoy yourself

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, procellousone said:

1623912130620.jpg

Goddamn šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ if this is what all Southern ladies are like, I'm moving to the South!

• Like 1

• Members

@NixNasty I see you're new here also. Welcome. Looked at your profile page and there is nothing. Don't be shy let us know about you. @procellousoneI like the description of your handiwork. Sounds exciting. Would love to see it

• Like 1

• Members
30 minutes ago, Rio said:

@NixNasty I see you're new here also. Welcome. Looked at your profile page and there is nothing. Don't be shy let us know about you. @procellousoneI like the description of your handiwork. Sounds exciting. Would love to see it

Updated. Thank you. I bet you would. However, no offense, but I'm into females and females only my friend!

• Members
6 hours ago, procellousone said:

1623912130620.jpg

Absolute perfectionĀ 

• Like 1

• Members

Good morning! I didn't think I'd wake up to such a welcome! I'm so excited to join! I'm also a little nervous to be sharing myself intimately in such a open way.... If that makes sense. I plan to take it slow (I'm a sucker for some slow action anywayšŸ˜˜)Ā  and just have some fun.Ā 

Pipeguy69 to answer your question no I've never had a ffm or any threesome.Ā  But I do have a few fantasies of my own I hope to be bold and lucky enough to fulfill one day.Ā 

Ā 

• Like 4

• Members
11 minutes ago, NixNasty said:

Updated. Thank you. I bet you would. However, no offense, but I'm into females and females only my friend!

Wasn't trying to come on to you. Would just like to know about where you're coming from and what's your likes and dislikes her. Nothing more

• Members
2 minutes ago, Rio said:

Wasn't trying to come on to you. Would just like to know about where you're coming from and what's your likes and dislikes her. Nothing more

Sweet šŸ˜

• Members
2 hours ago, procellousone said:

Good morning! I didn't think I'd wake up to such a welcome! I'm so excited to join! I'm also a little nervous to be sharing myself intimately in such a open way.... If that makes sense. I plan to take it slow (I'm a sucker for some slow action anywayšŸ˜˜)Ā  and just have some fun.Ā 

Pipeguy69 to answer your question no I've never had a ffm or any threesome.Ā  But I do have a few fantasies of my own I hope to be bold and lucky enough to fulfill one day.Ā 

Ā 

Hi there procellousone:Ā  we are Mandy and Dewey C and we would like to make sure that all of your fantasies are fulfilled PM us if you are interested

Ā  Ā  Ā  Thanks Mandy and Dewey C

• Like 1

• Members

I love the lighting on your photo. And your lips look very soft and sensual and inviting

• Like 1

• Members

Welcome.Ā  I hope you enjoy the site and feel like sharing thoughts and pics sometime.

• Members
8 hours ago, Rio said:

I love the lighting on your photo. And your lips look very soft and sensual and inviting

Thank you. They are soft imp for sure.Ā 

20210617_205745.jpg

• Like 5

• Members

Welcome, and do move forward at your own pace. Peops on here all respectful to each other. Some share pics, some share prob too many(thatā€™s me) some never do. Itā€™s all good. Do or say you feel comfortable with. Enjoy

• Like 1

• Members

Welcome as well. A beautiful picture to introduce yourself and taking it slow is always a wonderful option. Itā€™s a friendly place so Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be comfortable here soon.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/17/2021 at 2:51 AM, procellousone said:

1623912130620.jpg

Well arenā€™t u precious!

• Like 1