Official Community Forums Home

Small But Amazing...

Mikayla1

• Members

NO1841-1main.jpg

Oh My GOD....was this little toy a GIANT surprise in a teeny, tiny package! I LOVE small micro vibes because they always seem to have a bunch of power concentrated where you need it. THis little clit licker is NO exception. My hubby and I had such fun with this little toy that I just have to share.

This little 3" toy is comprised of a small, bullet shaped vibe that is covered with a small, double "tongue" attachment that has tons of upraised "taste buds" for texture and stimulation. The wonderful thing about this toy is that it is on a ring that slips right over your finger for easy use!

Once I inserted the 2 watch batteries (included with 2 bonus batteries) I decided to give my hubby the treat with this toy first, so while I was giving him some oral attention I just slipped this little toy right over my middle finger. I left the covering OFF, so it was just the micro bullet. While I serviced him, the little bullet vibrated his shaft up and down and he was going NUTS! I used it on the head, the shaft and of course, his balls. He said the sensation was almost too much for him.

I had to stop using it, as he was getting close to orgasm and didn't want to cum quite yet. I settled in for my time and when my hubby used this little gem on me I came in less than 20 SECONDS! Yes, I said it...20 SECONDS. The vibrations are almost too intense for long use - if you want to cum - this will DO IT!

He used it on me with and without the tongue attachment - and the tongue attachment does take a little of the intensity off of the toy - which is good if you want to last a little longer. When I was sufficiently warmed up, I moved in to sex with my hubby! Toward the end, I again used this little gem to finish myself off and it worked so well and so fast that I got two more orgasms in before my hubby finished - OUTSTANDING!!!

I would recommend this toy to ANYONE!!! However, I will caution you that it is a fairly intense vibrator without the tongue attachment on. So, if you want a toy which is QUIET, SMALL, DISCREET AND ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL - this toy is for you!

Foreplay, active play, or after play - the Clit Lick will lick you to HEAVEN BABY!!!

GET LICKIN"

• Members

So, you would prefer this over the single clit licker?? I want to get one, but didn't realize there were 2 different models. I was going to order the single one.

• Members

Sounds awesome! These look so funny to me, but I've really been wanting to try one -- the Clit Lick's been clicked to the wishlist! (not quite the tongue twister - no pun intended - but still tough to say *chuckle*) Great review!

• Members
So, you would prefer this over the single clit licker?? I want to get one, but didn't realize there were 2 different models. I was going to order the single one.

Honestly, I have not tried the single one - but the double one worked just great for me! I think they would probably work the same - but then again, I haven't tried the other. Maybe you should and post a review on it.....

Kayla

• Members

oh yes this is a toy for me merry christmas to myself, Yes if you decide to to try the single one please post the review

thanks

• Members

Well, after a lil tongue/finger action from hubby, I went with the double clit licker. I used the 20% deal and upgraded the shipping so it will get here QUICK!!

BTW...I used a g/c to buy this INSTEAD of diamond earrings...what a sacrifice (hahahhaa)