Official Community Forums Home

Treat Yourself Ladies

MJA

lying down in the bath under the faucet is a pretty good way to get an orgasm and having a removable shower head also, but if you do not have a removable shower head, you can still achieve an orgasm. All you do is make sure the water is hitting the clit. It's a sure way to achieve an orgasm and is less expensive and if you have someone at home with you it's less obvious as to what you are doing in there. ;)

• Members

I thought many if not most women had used running water to orgasm. A few days ago I asked my wife if she had ever layed under the tub faucet or used a show massager to get off and she looked at me like I was freaking nuts, then told me that things like that only happen in my warped fantasies. Oh well, now I have another fantasy that will never come true... :(

Kirk, well, how about buying your wife a pulsating shower head, that you can take down and use on her? Surprise her with it. Then, maybe, while you're showering together, use it on her down there. Another surprise. Some people aren't overly creative in some aspects of life, and must be guided to new ideas! Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...