Jump to content
Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get 8 FREE toys!

Think This Hurts? Women's Edition 3


twin spirits

Recommended Posts

  • Members

Fisting. The name is what it implies. Lots of lube and take your time. It can be vaginal or anal (yuk!) with any combination of women and men. It looks like it can be very painful but those who have been there say it is quite a trip. Fisting anyone?

jpeg 003.jpg

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
3 hours ago, Dastardly said:

My hands are too big😒

Maybe not.  First you need to find an enthusiastic partner and practice a great deal of patience and lots of lube. The duck bill method is pretty common. With your little finger and thumb touching and other three fingers resting on top. Then proceed slowly. Check out her hand below.

fist 008.gif

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
7 hours ago, twin spirits said:

Fisting. The name is what it implies. Lots of lube and take your time. It can be vaginal or anal (yuk!) with any combination of women and men. It looks like it can be very painful but those who have been there say it is quite a trip. Fisting anyone?

jpeg 003.jpg

That's what I call "putting your best foot forward"! LOL

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

This is mild Fisting  compared to watching a woman stick her arm past her elbow into another woman's ass, then pulling out and the woman being fisted , take the hand that was deep in her butt and shove it in her own mouth! I turned off the video at that point, because I almost threw up! Unless you do a compete colon cleanse, when you go that deep you are going to hit crap, thus the term "eat sh*t"!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, Fun4her +me! said:

This is mild Fisting  compared to watching a woman stick her arm past her elbow into another woman's ass, then pulling out and the woman being fisted , take the hand that was deep in her butt and shove it in her own mouth! I turned off the video at that point, because I almost threw up! Unless you do a compete colon cleanse, when you go that deep you are going to hit crap, thus the term "eat sh*t"!

 

Agreed. Anal fisting isn’t something I care to think about. But like anything else anal you clear out your colon and wash with a good antibacterial soap.  But it still doesn't look very interesting,

tumblr_ndof1xAwvi1svd77co1_400.gif

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
4 hours ago, Excited said:

Hence the term I’m going to kick the shit  out of you. Or this one Don’t make me put my foot in your ass. Or I got my ass kicked tonight. Take your foot out of your ass and get moving. 

Excited take a better look  that foot is in the pussy, not in her ass. My cock and tongue are much better looking and more talented than my feet. Since I don't wear shoes, the last thing a woman wants in her vagina is my dirty ugly foot. The only way anybody should do foot sex is in a bathtub or shower when you know the feet are really clean, sticking your dick into a pussy that just had a dirty foot in it, think about it - you just f#@ked a dirty pussy!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
8 hours ago, twin spirits said:

Maybe not.  First you need to find an enthusiastic partner and practice a great deal of patience and lots of lube. The duck bill method is pretty common. With your little finger and thumb touching and other three fingers resting on top. Then proceed slowly. Check out her hand below.

fist 008.gif

I saw a video where a very lubed balled fist and got slammed into a very lubricated pussy! The fist was placed at the opening of her pussy and in one motion it was pushed in up to wrist and out again just like this video. I wish they would have showed the woman's face to see if she was really enjoying what was going on between her legs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
On 7/14/2021 at 1:43 AM, Excited said:

No absolutely not happening 

I agree. I like anal but not anal fisting. Does not look appealing to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
10 hours ago, Rio said:

I agree. I like anal but not anal fisting. Does not look appealing to me

Butt if a certain someone said trust me I might end up (no pun intended) looking like the photo below. Trust me?

fist 011.gif

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Many doctors and midwifes recommend vaginal fisting for pregnant women to help them with the feeling of opening up. Who knew?

6.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
3 hours ago, twin spirits said:

Many doctors and midwifes recommend vaginal fisting to pregnant women to help them with the feeling of opening up. Who knew?

6.jpg

This is very true! My ex-wife stopped having sex with me when she got into the latter term of her pregnancy, because she thought we would hurt the baby with my well endowed cock. After visiting her Gynecologist one day to check  on the progress of the pregnancy, he had asked my ex when was last time she had sex, because her vagina was not dilating for her to have a Natural Childbirth which her doctor knew she wanted. Her doctor told her to start having more sex to help give more elasticity to her Vagina for a Natural Childbirth. When my ex told me that night what her doctor had said to her earlier that day, I wanted to go and shake his hand. That night we found a comfortable position to have sex and every night after that.  We had more sex those few weeks than all of the Ten years of our marriage, I was even thrusting deep inside her when I thought she had a squirting  orgasm all over my cock and balls only to realize her water broke, and knew it once she stood up when more water hit the floor. I never got the chance to thank her doctor for all the great sex I had in those few weeks - a lot of sex! 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
On 7/16/2021 at 2:57 AM, Fun4her +me! said:

This is very true! My ex-wife stopped having sex with me when she got into the latter term of her pregnancy, because she thought we would hurt the baby with my well endowed cock. After visiting her Gynecologist one day to check  on the progress of the pregnancy, he had asked my ex when was last time she had sex, because her vagina was not dilating for her to have a Natural Childbirth which her doctor knew she wanted. Her doctor told her to start having more sex to help give more elasticity to her Vagina for a Natural Childbirth. When my ex told me that night what her doctor had said to her earlier that day, I wanted to go and shake his hand. That night we found a comfortable position to have sex and every night after that.  We had more sex those few weeks than all of the Ten years of our marriage, I was even thrusting deep inside her when I thought she had a squirting  orgasm all over my cock and balls only to realize her water broke, and knew it once she stood up when more water hit the floor. I never got the chance to thank her doctor for all the great sex I had in those few weeks - a lot of sex! 

 

 

Thanks for your input. Nice to know that Gynecologists agree. I think there is a unique beauty in all pregnant women. I guess it's a glow  if that's what you want to call it. I often wondered what it would be like if the fathers could breast feed the babies. It would create a special bond between them and help the new mothers get some uninterrupted sleep. But I digress. What a sensual creation pregnant women are. Enchanting to watch.

 

pr 001.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
On 7/14/2021 at 12:16 AM, twin spirits said:

Agreed. Anal fisting isn’t something I care to think about. But like anything else anal you clear out your colon and wash with a good antibacterial soap.  But it still doesn't look very interesting,

tumblr_ndof1xAwvi1svd77co1_400.gif

No no no

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
14 hours ago, twin spirits said:

Thanks for your input. Nice to know that Gynecologists agree. I think there is a unique beauty in all pregnant women. I guess it's a glow  if that's what you want to call it. I often wondered what it would be like if the fathers could breast feed the babies. It would create a special bond between them and help the new mothers get some uninterrupted sleep. But I digress. What a sensual creation pregnant women are. Enchanting to watch.

R.gif

Sometimes I wish the Great Creator had given all men and women both sexes instead of the few who are true Hermaphrodites, so we could procreate or have sex without having to depend on a partner or sex toys for sexual pleasure.  (sex toy industry would be either more imaginative or non-existent.)  Men and women who want a partnership/relationship, it would not be based primarily on physical or sexual attraction, but more intellectual, and we would have not have the transgender issue we have today. I told my ex more than once when we had a big fight about male and female rolls in our marriage - she should've been born with a dick and a pussy so she could go f#@k herself, because she wanted to wear the pants and a skirt at the same time so she could be the man and woman of the house, she definitely did not need me! I could just imagine a couple both pregnant at the same time, what an emotional roller coaster that would be to say the least.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
On 7/17/2021 at 3:36 AM, Fun4her +me! said:

Sometimes I wish the Great Creator had given all men and women both sexes instead of the few who are true Hermaphrodites, so we could procreate or have sex without having to depend on a partner or sex toys for sexual pleasure.  (sex toy industry would be either more imaginative or non-existent.)  Men and women who want a partnership/relationship, it would not be based primarily on physical or sexual attraction, but more intellectual, and we would have not have the transgender issue we have today. I told my ex more than once when we had a big fight about male and female rolls in our marriage - she should've been born with a dick and a pussy so she could go f#@k herself, because she wanted to wear the pants and a skirt at the same time so she could be the man and woman of the house, she definitely did not need me! I could just imagine a couple both pregnant at the same time, what an emotional roller coaster that would be to say the least.

That’s a lot to think about. The problem is how we assign gender roles for both men and women. A strong female personality is often seen as a bitch who wants to control. Husbands are then seen as pussy whipped. I have a friend who can’t make a decision without checking with his wife first.  But is that truly a problem? I don’t think being able to self procreate solves the problem. I think we would become more isolated. Transgendered individuals make up least than 1% of the population and look at the confusion they have caused. Imagine if both men and women were able to procreate. Lord we’d all be on birth control! Interesting subject that needs more discussion.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
14 hours ago, twin spirits said:

That’s a lot to think about. The problem is how we assign gender roles for both men and women. A strong female personality is often seen as a bitch who wants to control. Husbands are then seen as pussy whipped. I have a friend who can’t make a decision without checking with his wife first.  But is that truly a problem? I don’t think being able to self procreate solves the problem. I think we would become more isolated. Transgendered individuals make up least than 1% of the population and look at the confusion they have caused. Imagine if both men and women were able to procreate. Lord we’d all be on birth control! Interesting subject that needs more discussion.

That is exactly what was wrong with my 1st marriage, my ex could not control me and it caused a lot of fights. My ex would come and go as she pleased, bu lo and behold I went somewhere without telling her, it became WWIII!  When my ex talked me into being a Long-haul Truck Driver, she made the biggest mistake of her life. I did not cheat on her, but I took every load I could that would take me far away from home and after 6 months my company said I had to take a load home because my wife had not heard from me. I got home on a Sat. morning, but by Sun. morning I called dispatch to give me a load ASAP going anywhere because all my wife did was bitch and complain how things needed to be done around the house, everything but her pussy! We had two teenage boys who could have done a lot what needed to be done, but she felt it was my job. When she said    she had to go to the store by the time she got back home, I was at the yard hooking up to a trailer and I told  my dispatch team, I will let them know when I want to come again! I told my team, you thought she wanted me home so we could have some sex, that was last thing on her mind. She wanted me to cut the grass, trim the bushes, and other stuff the boys could've done. I called her that night and told her the next time I'm home, there better be no list of chores and the boys better be at her mom and dad's house and she will be naked and ready for sex lots of sex, otherwise she will not see me for another 6 months. I called her about a week later and asked her if she had any thoughts about what I had said the last time we had talked, not knowing I had set up a load home that another driver was going to finish making the delivery and I was taking 4 days off!  She told me she agreed, and was sorry for not putting out the last time I was home. I told her I'd be home by Fri. and when I ring the doorbell and walk in the front door she better meet me bare-assed naked and ready to jump in the shower with me. where we gong to start our sexual adventure. Once we were in the shower, that is when I told her I was going to be home for 4 days and we were not getting dressed and we were only take a break from sex just long enough to eat, mind you eating didn't stop us either just made it more interesting. After those 4 sex filled days, I tried to get home every two weeks and sometimes the only thing needing done was cut the grass, and not the grass that was outdoors!

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 10 months later...
  • Members

How can you put your first into a vagina or someone's butt without doing serious bodily harm?? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm with you Katie did it.

Nothing about that appeals to me. I can't see how women would enjoy it either

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

I agree with Katie and Rio. No way!!☀️

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy