Official Community Forums Home

Fantasy 2

• Members

Another fantasy of mine is to find the right Dom for me. The last few guys I've dated left real fast when I said I needed things harder and that I like to be disciplined and spanked and that I'm into anal play

• Like 7

• Members

I want to be spanked. I got a paddle and my wife used it one time on me just very softly but she's not really into it. I don't want anything hard or rough just gentle tapping just enough to get my ass red and turned on

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/13/2021 at 9:23 PM, JadeKatana79 said:

Another fantasy of mine is to find the right Dom for me. The last few guys I've dated left real fast when I said I needed things harder and that I like to be disciplined and spanked and that I'm into anal play

You need to find the right guy to help you fulfill your fetish. I volunteer.

• Members

Whimps

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/14/2021 at 7:53 AM, Lady lover said:

Sounds amazing!!!🥵👅

On 7/30/2021 at 12:46 PM, Jennifer01 said:

I know the feeling.  

I have a master and I love it! I especially love it when he spanks me for being bad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

That sucks the last few have left, but maybe they weren't for you. Sometimes, it takes a little while to find the right guy. Finding the right guy that's willing to go with the flow when it comes to your desires is key. Just keep looking. 

• Members
47 minutes ago, Andrew said:

That sucks the last few have left, but maybe they weren't for you. Sometimes, it takes a little while to find the right guy. Finding the right guy that's willing to go with the flow when it comes to your desires is key. Just keep looking. 

It does suck and it was hard because the last guy I basically settled with for a few years pretending to be someone I wasnt. But now I'm being me

• Members
4 hours ago, JadeKatana79 said:

It does suck and it was hard because the last guy I basically settled with for a few years pretending to be someone I wasnt. But now I'm being me

Yes, be yourself and you will find the right person for you.  You sound like someone who likes to have fun and knows what you want.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Oh boy  legs have been feeling like Jello, damn an hour to 2 hours long... Whole body vibrating orgasms and drenching the sheets as I squirt

• Members
On 7/23/2021 at 5:32 PM, Not large enough said:

My wife calls it her release when I put her collar on her and call her my little slut ,I punish her for back talking or just because I want to and yes I fill all of her holes with something 

On 7/23/2021 at 5:32 PM, Not large enough said:

My wife calls it her release when I put her collar on her and call her my little slut ,I punish her for back talking or just because I want to and yes I fill all of her holes with something 

• Members
On 7/13/2021 at 10:41 PM, Rio said:

I want to be spanked. I got a paddle and my wife used it one time on me just very softly but she's not really into it. I don't want anything hard or rough just gentle tapping just enough to get my ass red and turned on

I had a brief time as a sub… I sincerely enjoyed being spanked, on my ass and if he had me bent over just right, the ass and pussy got a little sting… but the fucking that followed was amazing and the tenderness after everything was simply heavenly

• Like 1

• Members
5 hours ago, Gypsy G said:

I had a brief time as a sub… I sincerely enjoyed being spanked, on my ass and if he had me bent over just right, the ass and pussy got a little sting… but the fucking that followed was amazing and the tenderness after everything was simply heavenly

I would love to spank your beautiful little tight ass and pussy lips for you Gypsy G Mmmmmmmm

• Like 1

• Members
15 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

I would love to spank your beautiful little tight ass and pussy lips for you Gypsy G Mmmmmmmm

DewMan that would be hot… I love a little sting then some nice soft finger play get the everything good and sensitive and then another little spank just enough to sting… not hurt it’s definitely a sensual thing to be spanked and caressed and teased

• Members
14 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

Role play!  So much fun to be sexually instructed and controlled by a dominating bull. And like you said, the pleasure that eventually comes from the stinging is definitely heavenly.  

Yes it is… and having the dominating bull treat you gently following , caressing making sure nothing is hurt cleaning you up holding its an experience I miss at times… 

• Like 1

• Members
10 hours ago, Gypsy G said:

Yes it is… and having the dominating bull treat you gently following , caressing making sure nothing is hurt cleaning you up holding its an experience I miss at times… 

After the spanking a great squirting orgasm's Dewey always licks me clean and inspects me out for anything that may have got hurt along the way. Wraps me up in his arms and legs and tell me Just how much I mean to him 💋