Official Community Forums Home

Bent Over

• Members

This is maybe one that may never happen and I'm not sure why because to me it seems pretty simple. My gf always gets off when I perform oral on her when she lays on her back and I'm laying on my stomach with an erection licking her pussy and sucking her HOT wet clit. This fantasy is a fantasy as it has still not happened yet and that is to walk into the the bedroom and find gf on her hands and knees waiting, knowing that I'm going to stick my face in her pussy as she is bent over doggie style. I wonder why she is so relectant she is always clean and smells great and taste great. Is there something I could tell her to change her mind about sexy oral position. If not it is a great fantasy...

• Members

This is easy enough to do...just start with foreplay - something out of the norm, like start kissing her while you are both up on your knees. Feel her, play with her, kiss her, then turn her around so you can nibble and kiss on the back of her neck. When she is getting into it, remove her panties (if not already) and push her down doggie. Run your hands between her legs, feeling and playing with her pussy, then go down between her and start licking! She will be so hot she won't protest.

I love have my hubby lick me from behind - it is super hot and gives another sensation. So, don't give up on the dream, you can get her to do it!

Mikayla

• Members
I find it interesting that no one ever mentions what their nose is doing when you are eating pussy in the doggy position. Up or down, my nose is either rubbing against her clit, or against her anus, or the tissue between her ass and pussy. I don't think I have a particularly large nose, or that it somehow gets " in the way" more than anyone else's nose. But, it does allow me to offer a multiple function service to my lover. I have even been known to use my chin to supplement the tongue and lip action on her pussy and labia. If it is at the end of the day, when my beard is beginning to come back in, the stubble gives a extra sensation to the rubbing.

Howard

Oh shit Howard, we'll talk about anything but our nose. I laughed so hard dude, thinking about what you said. Thanks for your other comments to my other postings. pro-driver

• Members
This is maybe one that may never happen and I'm not sure why because to me it seems pretty simple. My gf always gets off when I perform oral on her when she lays on her back and I'm laying on my stomach with an erection licking her pussy and sucking her HOT wet clit. This fantasy is a fantasy as it has still not happened yet and that is to walk into the the bedroom and find gf on her hands and knees waiting, knowing that I'm going to stick my face in her pussy as she is bent over doggie style. I wonder why she is so relectant she is always clean and smells great and taste great. Is there something I could tell her to change her mind about sexy oral position. If not it is a great fantasy...

EVERYTHING is better from behind. It doesn't matter if I'm gettting fucked, my pussy licked, or using a vibrator, bent over getting it from the back is the way to go. She doesn't know what she's missing.

• Members
EVERYTHING is better from behind. It doesn't matter if I'm gettting fucked, my pussy licked, or using a vibrator, bent over getting it from the back is the way to go. She doesn't know what she's missing.

I know iwilltryanythink I get excited when gf's hot ass is bent over in front of me with my dick ramming into her wet dripping wet pussying, i want pull my dick and bury my face in that wet horney hot pussy and suprise her!!!

• Members

Have you tried having her kneel over top of you - shall we say a variation of 69 - but with her on top? Start the Oral that way -- then just say "Man - I want you doggie style - or shift her forward, then sit up with her legs straddling your shoulders..'" just a few suggestions that may help make progress towards your fantasy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Have you tried having her kneel over top of you - shall we say a variation of 69 - but with her on top? Start the Oral that way -- then just say "Man - I want you doggie style - or shift her forward, then sit up with her legs straddling your shoulders..'" just a few suggestions that may help make progress towards your fantasy.

I think I might need a spotter to do that one!! Sounds interesting, but the dismount could be painful.

:lol: