Official Community Forums Home

Who likes to watch?

CrazyKiwi76

• Members
58 minutes ago, NeverSuspect said:

I’ve asked him if being tied/restrained appeals to him but he isn’t turned on by it lol.. He definitely doesn’t have a submissive side, although he lets me have control when I’m blowing him (which I adore doing.. 🥵) or riding him.. but I like when he’s dominant with me- I’m the one who really wants to be tied between us 😉

I also  have volunteered to masturbate in front of him and he’s not jumped at it LOL But I’ll keep working on him 😉😉😉

Don’t ask, just “let” him catch you. His clothes will be off faster than you’ve ever seen. 

• Members
2 hours ago, NeverSuspect said:

I’ve asked him if being tied/restrained appeals to him but he isn’t turned on by it lol.. He definitely doesn’t have a submissive side, although he lets me have control when I’m blowing him (which I adore doing.. 🥵) or riding him.. but I like when he’s dominant with me- I’m the one who really wants to be tied between us 😉

I also  have volunteered to masturbate in front of him and he’s not jumped at it LOL But I’ll keep working on him 😉😉😉

I would gladly jerk off for you!!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I would love to watch. It's so hot watching a man masterbate

• Like 2

• Members

It's fun watching and being watched,  the one app I find works so far is Skype,  if not alone you can just text too and watch......it's easy when having morning coffee to see who might be on, just text and ask, you naked?....lol....a lot of time it's just for a few minutes and some morning horny, others it's to cum!!

Enjoy the coffee everyone and be horny!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 1/26/2022 at 9:14 AM, Johnny123 said:

It's fun watching and being watched,  the one app I find works so far is Skype,  if not alone you can just text too and watch......it's easy when having morning coffee to see who might be on, just text and ask, you naked?....lol....a lot of time it's just for a few minutes and some morning horny, others it's to cum!!

You got a great dick right here. I like the video. It's all up in my face. I'm horny right now. 

• Members
On 1/26/2022 at 5:14 AM, Johnny123 said:

Watching you enjoy yourself definitely got me horny Johnny.  Stroke on!

• Members

I love to masturbate in front of my wife, but when I ask her for a helping hand she doesn't do it as often as I would like! Most of the time she now just tells me to put that thing back in my pants, or she'll tell me to go put some pants on! 

• Haha 1

• Members

The first time I saw somebody actually having sex in front of me was a long time ago! I had a friend who was the most jealous guy you could ever meet and very protective of his wife! One Fri. or Sat. night he invited me to his house for dinner and afterwards he and I were watching TV. (he was stretched out on his couch and I was relaxing on his recliner.) After his wife finished up in the kitchen she came into the living room  laid down on the couch (fully dressed)and next thing you know she's between his legs and trying to be very coy about it, starting giving my friend a blow job. I mean by being coy she was deep-throating him and was only slightly moving her head and didn't get up till she swallowed his load and then left the room. The next time I saw my friend he asked me if I knew what his wife was doing to him on his couch that night? I told him his wife's head was slightly bobbing down between his legs it was obvious he was getting a deep-throat BJ! He told me his wife's fantasy was to give him a BJ in front of one his friends! I told my friend if he ever invited me to his house again and she started to blow him, I was going to rip off her jeans and fuck her right in front of him, because that might also be one of her fantasies! Needless to say, my friend did not invite any our group of friends to his house anymore especially after I told some of  them what I saw his wife do that night. (they couldn't believe it, besides the comments they made what they would've done if they had been there, reminding them of his jealousy)  A few weeks later at a party he was showing pics of his wife sunbathing nude! I told him for being such a jealous guys he had lost his mind, then all of a sudden out of nowhere his wife shouted his name, because another mutual friend had told his wife what he was doing! We finally cut this guy loose of our group of friends, we felt he had become a total nut job, (we knew how jealous he was when it came to his wife) because we knew that if he had caught anyone having sex with his wife he'd kill her or both in a jealous rage! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I Love to watch guys jerking off.I love cocks all shapes and sizes. What’s not to like watching a guy shoot his load. It’s gets me very aroused.☀️

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/16/2021 at 10:19 PM, Sirlicalot said:

So many of us start out by not wanting to get caught jerking off. But the reality of it is most of our significant others enjoy seeing it and want to watch from around the corner or a hiding spot. They get super horny watching masturbation.

Used to do that at the local bathhouse all the time. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Thank you for the pictures. I enjoyed them.

• Members
On 2/26/2022 at 3:20 PM, Kobuck said:

Screenshot_20200814-080851.thumb.png.744b9605cba4470537d8d85ab3722b66.pngLots n lots of cumm n cumm.... MmmmmScreenshot_20200814-080851.thumb.png.744b9605cba4470537d8d85ab3722b66.pngScreenshot_20200814-080904.thumb.png.2061e3a0e66ab1d9b8d781d3ab3fb36d.pngScreenshot_20200814-080851.thumb.png.744b9605cba4470537d8d85ab3722b66.png

Screenshot_20200814-080843.png

IMG_20200824_223042.jpg

Screenshot_20190420-132055~2.png

IMG_20200824_223256.jpg

IMG_20200824_223435.jpg

Screenshot_20200814-080859.png

IMG_20200824_223339.jpg

IMG_20200824_222734.jpg

IMG_20200824_222547.jpg

IMG_20200824_222941.jpg

Screenshot_20220113-173830.png

IMG_20200824_223540.jpg

IMG_20200824_223200.jpg

Very nice cock!  Makes me wet just thinking about taking that monster.  Wish I were into hair.  

• Members

I get a message that the movie is not available. Says it might either have been removed or I don't have permission to see it. Damn!