Official Community Forums Home

Stanger Fantasy

telecom69

• Members

My gf recently told me that a fantasy of hers was to think she was having sex with a stranger. She told me we could do this by me waking her up in the middle of the night to have sex, but don't talk to each other. I've read in some magazines that this was a common fantasy for women, so it doesn't bother me. I look at it as positive since my gf is continuing to open up more sexually. My question is this. I know women say "stranger", but I'm sure there is someone they really may be thinking of?

Comments ladies?

Telecom

• Members

I have the person I would want to experence in a love making session (don't think this will come as a surprise to the women here ) and since we have never met he is a stranger in that sence but after hanging out here he is not . That person is Howard !!! Wonder if he is blushing

• Members

I think many of us ladies here on TT wonder what it would be like to have sex with Howard......

To answer Telecom, the stranger fantasy is a common one. I have had it, my friends have had it. What the main point of the fantasy is, is that you are getting "fucked" not only by someone different than your lover, but that the "stranger" takes control of the situation. Some women have "rape" fantasies, and this is sort of the same. While they would never want to be raped, the idea of having some man tell them exactly what to do, when to do it, what to suck, when to fuck....it is all very tantalizing. This is the bulk of the stranger fantasy - getting someone different and being dominated!

I am so glad she is opening up like this to you-----it is a very good sign!

Have fun!

Mikayla

• Members

Yes, I have had this fantasy. I've also had the rape fantasy. I thought I was a real freak for that one, until I talked to a friend that was into bdsm, and she helped me discover that I had a submissive personality. I was craving being dominated. No, I don't have anyone in mind with my stranger fantasy. That's the point. :) It has to be a complete stranger. :)

• Members

I too have wondered what it would be like to have a night with howered, that trombone thing he talks so much about has me very intrested..lol.

As for the stranger thing I too have had this fantasy. I think it has mostly to do with loving not know what to expect, the surprise factor. after being married for 9 years you pretty much know what the next move will be. So for me at least the thought about being with a stranger, every thing would be new and exciting agin...but knowing my luck if I ever made this fantasy come to life I would get a guy who knew nothing of the female anatomy..lol.But it is still fun to think about.

• Members

Ok I think my post came across worng. I am not board with my hubby, well at least not since I came to this site. I was only trying to say that when you are with someone for a long time you know how there touch feels and their voices and little things like that and as for as fantasys go, haveing sex with a starnger is exciting because everything about it would be diffrent.I would never do it, but it is fun to think about sometimes. I am still working on getting hubby to "pick me up" at a bar some timethough.He has some trouble coming out of his comfort zone..but I am braking it slowly.