Official Community Forums Home

19 And Single

MysticLady

• Members

I feel like the most unexperience person here. I have given a BJ twice and received oral once. Its hard to believe but I don't get turned on from giving myself pleasure; I only get off if someone else does it. Is there any way to enjoy myself without another person?

Liesl

• Members

I was like that when I was your age. I had to be led into self-pleasure. Don't feel bad about your inexperience. There are lots of tips here for giving good bj's. Besides, I'm not sure that there is a wrong way to do it. The folks here are very helpful in answering any question you may have. Don't hesitate to ask, no one ever makes you feel stupid here. I've gotten answers to wquestions I would have never dreamed of asking in person. It's really great here.

• Members

Just so you know, you CAN buy from this site without a credit card - look closely at the shopping section and it will tell you how!

Mikayla

• Members
Just so you know, you CAN buy from this site without a credit card - look closely at the shopping section and it will tell you how!

Mikayla

Thanks for the post! I found something I want and now I just need checks to get it.

Liesl

• Members

yeah thanks fot the info. I never knew you could buy without a credit card either.

I came here to find good BJ tips and everyone was soo helpfull. there is a lot of great advice on here....read some of Mikayla articles...well actually read all of them they are really well writen and full of great advice. I am most thankfull for the on about finding the g spot. She gives great tips for self pleasure too.

You can also purchase things with a money order/cashier's check here too, BTW.

As far as pleasuring yourself, this takes time to get use to doing. Some people have a harder time pleasuring themselves because they are so into how they are doing it, they're not allowing themselves to also enjoy what they are doing, like the effort is taking all the concentration. Make sense?

The major key, for me, that I've found when pleasuring myself, is to RELAX. Whether it be in my bedroom, with candles going, or infront of the TV in the living room, lights out, watching an adult film. Getting out my lube, toys I want to use or try out ahead of time, towels, all of the remotes for TV/DVD or whatever else I may need a remote for ;) .

Also having all of the pets fed and resting is helpful too!! Very distracting, having one of your dogs poke her head up with that desperate *I gotta pee* look in their eyes at the most inconvenient time!! :P

I hope this all helps. Just remember, practice makes perfect!!