Official Community Forums Home

A braggart I am

HeyRay

• Members

Had a warm breakfast this morning. 😜

Met a young gal of 21 the other day and managed to get into a topic of sex. Imagine that. I'm sure she felt safe talking because of my age, I couldn't or wouldn't pose a threat so she spoke openly to my surprise. (she broached the subject)

I informed her that my plumbing couldn't meet the needs but I compensated by other means and thoroughly enjoyed giving orally. She felt it couldn't meet her needs. With that I challenged her with a bet. If I couldn't I would write her a check but if I could she would write me one. To my surprise she followed through. We met this morning at 6:30 and after a few minutes of casual chatter I asked what would make her comfortable to begin. Without hesitation she dropped her pants and laid back and I took her lead dropping to my knees.  I spent a few moments exploring  then I felt her thighs move apart inviting me in closer.

A LONG story short, (just short of an hour), I made her write out the check and proceeded to tear it up. She left asking when we could meet again.

• Like 2

• Members

Wow, Ray, I am impressed, probably shouldn’t be, but a 21 year old should have more stamina, guess age speaks loudly.

• Members

Wow, fantastic. I would love to have a 21-year-old spread her legs so I can get my face down there and taste that young pussy.

• Members
4 hours ago, HeyRay said:

Had a warm breakfast this morning. 😜

Met a young gal of 21 the other day and managed to get into a topic of sex. Imagine that. I'm sure she felt safe talking because of my age, I couldn't or wouldn't pose a threat so she spoke openly to my surprise. (she broached the subject)

I informed her that my plumbing couldn't meet the needs but I compensated by other means and thoroughly enjoyed giving orally. She felt it couldn't meet her needs. With that I challenged her with a bet. If I couldn't I would write her a check but if I could she would write me one. To my surprise she followed through. We met this morning at 6:30 and after a few minutes of casual chatter I asked what would make her comfortable to begin. Without hesitation she dropped her pants and laid back and I took her lead dropping to my knees.  I spent a few moments exploring  then I felt her thighs move apart inviting me in closer.

A LONG story short, (just short of an hour), I made her write out the check and proceeded to tear it up. She left asking when we could meet again.

Way to go!!  Good job showing that us old guys know how to pleasure a woman. 👍

• Like 1

• Members

Young girls dont get it, we get off getting her off. I would love to spend an hour between a 21 yo legs

• Members
2 hours ago, Pussyfootin said:

Wow, Ray, I am impressed, probably shouldn’t be, but a 21 year old should have more stamina, guess age speaks loudly.

I had to open my shop at 8 so had to breakup about 7:40. Not willingly on my part. I gotta tell you this gal is beautiful. Young slim and VERY good looking. This was a time I will carry with me for years and if she has her way I will revisit several times more.