Official Community Forums Home

Shower

Donna devillez

• Members

I haven't had an orgasm using mine but when I have it pulsate on my cock from underneath and hitting the frenulum it does get me excited and hard. And I finish with the hand. I have had an orgasm though in my hot tub with the Jets hitting me just right and me pumping my hips up and down like I'm  fucking somebody

• Like 1

• Members
On 11/11/2021 at 3:34 PM, NeverSuspect said:

I don’t have an extension shower head in my current house, but yes I have! 😁 I’ve also used the jets in a whirlpool tub and a hot tub, those both are even better because you can angle yourself just right and it goes over your entire clit at once 💗 
Not recommended in a hot tub because of the chemicals, but in a whirlpool you can also let the jets penetrate you and it’s QUITE lovely 🥵😅

The settings are low, medium, and who needs a man. 😉

• Haha 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 11/11/2021 at 11:54 AM, Donna devillez said:

Just wondering if any one else uses a shower to masterbate. Mine has settings and the last setting is a hard spraying jet

Love it, been using the shower massage since I was a girl. I cum every morning in the shower thanks to that! Also you can try a "fucking machine" TT sellls one, hands free!!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 11/11/2021 at 2:54 PM, Donna devillez said:

Just wondering if any one else uses a shower to masterbate. Mine has settings and the last setting is a hard spraying jet

I do 

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Love Getting Pegged said:

I do 

I've considered replacing ours for that reason. It doesn't do anything for me with this one.

• Members

I have several times and it can be intense 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 11/11/2021 at 11:54 AM, Donna devillez said:

Yes!! I use my handheld shower head on my balls as I stroke my cock...and oh what a feeling!!

• Members
1 hour ago, Kinky Twinkie said:

I'd definitely try these if I was a female.