Official Community Forums Home

Riskiest place you’ve masturbated?

Guest Flight of Fancy

Guest Flight of Fancy

I took a solo trip this weekend and brought my clit sucking toy into the car. I parked in a parking lot off to the side in a quieter area, where you could see the people walking around the market going on the street and it’s vendors working, but far enough that only people parked in the same lot could walk by. After I shopped, I went in the back seat of the SUV where the windows are tinted so it’s hard to see in, but easy to see out. I pulled my pants down and slowly worked myself off while watching the shoppers and sellers go about their business, completely unknowing. 
I felt so naughty, and it felt so dangerous. I kept thinking about how if the male vendors knew what was going on how hot they would be, and how inappropriate it was. It was incredible.. 

• Members

Sitting in the parking lot at a chiropractor's office waiting for my wife to get finished with her appointment. Cars pulling in and out parking next to me

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

A guest room in my parents house while ppl were there

• Like 1

• Members
On 11/17/2021 at 1:39 AM, Hoggy said:

Apparently the riskiest place for me to masturbate is my patio since I was home alone on Sunday and my sister in law walked in and caught me

I hope she at least smiled and said have fun.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
On 1/17/2022 at 12:47 AM, Katie Lynn said:

In my office at work and I could see people everywhere 

On 1/17/2022 at 12:47 AM, Katie Lynn said:

In my office at work and I could see people everywhere 

At High school I took all my clothes off in the Bathroom of a Christian Private school and I was there early at time I had a Huge crush on this guy and it had been awhile for me. So I just went with it took a Chance and came all over myself to lol huge clean up cause I had not thought of catching it in my hands so i came all over my school clothes. Just imagining my crush walking in and finding me Nude and masterbating to him what I really wanted but he didn't come that morning so when that i went into the bathroom morning early as usual so u got egg on my face literally. I shot straight up into my hair to. I was so attracted to him . Thx for your time. Mwah  D...

20131022_031726.jpg

DSCN3689.JPG

• Like 1

• Members

Only one I can think of MANY years ago in a public bathroom while in college. It must have been noticeable because the guy in the next stall peeked under the devider.

While I was on a service call cleaning a furnace. I used my shop vacuum to suck my dick. It felt soooooo goooooo. Then I clean up the blower and used it a gain afterwards. because it felt so good the first time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members

Ahh yes, the shop vac. Been there done that. And it did feel good

• Members

My wife and I went to a movie and sat on the back row. There weren’t  too many people in the theater and as the movie got started we got horny. I had a jacket and used that for some cover just in case.  She reached over and took out my cock and started stroking it. I got so hard and it didn’t take long before I came. That was the best movie ever!

Sometimes on long road trips I’ll reach over and unzip my wife’s pants and put my hand in her panties. She always gets so excited when we’re out in public like that. I’ve given her many orgasms in the car on the freeway.   It makes a long monotonous road trip fun. Who knows, maybe a trucker or two got a glimpse of her enjoying herself. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • Members

In my car in my work parking lot. It was in a side lot and off to the side, but it was fairly well used. However, I just couldn't wait to try the dildo that came in the mail 🤭