Official Community Forums Home

• Members

I am interested in purchasing either the suction,  clips  or vibrating  nipple toys. I have sensitive nipples and want to have them stimulated while I play with my clit.  I don't have a partner My breasts are large and I don't know what would work best . Thank you for any input. 20211118_203100.thumb.jpg.9503c903a04c84e98cf559e45d25c7b5.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

• Members
4 hours ago, Jizzlobber77 said:

I wudnt mind getting between those

25 minutes ago, Rio said:

You can use my mouth until you find the right toy.

I just ordered the suction ones. I'll let you know how it goes. 20211118_213257.thumb.jpg.5f3ee7a6c989a6c295c2270be22de881.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 11/19/2021 at 10:52 AM, Luvcock said:

I am interested in purchasing either the suction,  clips  or vibrating  nipple toys. I have sensitive nipples and want to have them stimulated while I play with my clit.  I don't have a partner My breasts are large and I don't know what would work best . Thank you for any input. 20211118_203100.jpg

Your breasts are good. I suggest you will try Feather Nipple Clips. Each nipple clamp features rubber-coated tips that feel soft when applied to the nipple. The clamps can be easily tightened using the screw that connects them to obtain a pressure that is the most ideal for your play. The feathers that hang from each nipple clamp provide a delightfully soft feel as they dance against the skin while you explore kinky bondage play with a partner or satisfy yourself with solo stimulation.

Lux Fetish Feather Nipple Clips

Feather Nipple Clips

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/5/2021 at 7:52 PM, NeverSuspect said:

So I am a voracious reader 😉 I love good erotic fiction and have read an insane variety of stuff lol 

Who are your favorite erotic romance writers? Do you have a favorite book/series?

One of the hottest series I’ve read was also the first truly dirty dirty books I found, called The Blindfold Club. 
I kept gasping and saying ‘no they aren’t actually going to—-‘ because it was SO DIRTY, and then they did! Again and again lol.. 

Who are my other readers on here? 

1 hour ago, NeverSuspect said:

Do you prefer to have them sucked or tweaked? I have mini suckers from TT that are delightful, but you can’t continue to play with them while it’s on- It’s a sustained suction so mild stimulation but then also brings more blood flow to the area and leaves them more sensitive once you take them off to rub/play.

I may get clamps that attach to each other with a chain so during solo play so I can tug the chain lightly with one hand while using a toy on my clit/pussy with the other since I love having them lightly pulled and tweaked. I do a lot of solo play at night so the one hand thing is also helpful :)

Hope this helps!

I like the chain and clamps idea. Thank you sista 

• Like 1

• Members
On 12/10/2021 at 7:13 AM, NeverSuspect said:

Believe it or not I think I broke mine last night 😂 Sex toys need to stand up to more use in my experience LOL

😂 I suggest for you, You will purchase sex machine. It is made high quality matrial. Take your orgasms to a new level with this selection of sex machines. Open up and give into the deepest thrusts on any angle you like with a variety of very realistic dildo attachments to choose from. They come with vibrating accessories and remote controllers to take the speed and intensity of each penetration to the max.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/12/2021 at 8:38 PM, Liam said:

😂 I suggest for you, You will purchase sex machine. It is made high quality matrial. Take your orgasms to a new level with this selection of sex machines. Open up and give into the deepest thrusts on any angle you like with a variety of very realistic dildo attachments to choose from. They come with vibrating accessories and remote controllers to take the speed and intensity of each penetration to the max.

The motorbunny has attachable nipple clamps...so fun

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 12/31/2021 at 1:16 AM, Ready2fuck said:

The motorbunny has attachable nipple clamps...so fun

Yes, the Motorbunny is one hell of an advanced sit-on sex toy and comes with a staggering range of accessories. In our Motorbunny review, we look at the two most popular designs, and what makes this award-winning pleasure machine so popular. We launched a sex machine with attached a glas dildo.  This sex machine is controlled by a handheld wireless remote control that can operate the machine from up to 50 feet away. With a domme in control of this machine from a distance, the sub on the receiving end won’t know what to expect.

• Members

Love nipple clips. I wear them for a couple of hours. When I take them off , it feels so good to suck on them. They’re sooo sensitive. The pleasure is delightful from the pain. Then I suck away.☀️

• Like 3

• Members

I love seeing women suck on their own nipples. Would love to see a post of you doing that

• Like 1

• Members

Sorry Rio, No pics.☀️

• Members

Yes he can. If I get brave enough, you’ll be the first to know.☀️😘

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 2/24/2022 at 7:09 AM, Lonely and divorced said:

Love nipple clips. I wear them for a couple of hours. When I take them off , it feels so good to suck on them. They’re sooo sensitive. The pleasure is delightful from the pain. Then I suck away.☀️

I like the sucking part but have never understood how something that causes pain is enjoyable.

• Members

Hi Tiger48, I don’t understand either. My nipples just get so sensitive and want to be sucked after I take them off. It just feels good to me.☀️

• Like 2

• Members
On 11/18/2021 at 11:22 PM, Luvcock said:

I am interested in purchasing either the suction,  clips  or vibrating  nipple toys. I have sensitive nipples and want to have them stimulated while I play with my clit.  I don't have a partner My breasts are large and I don't know what would work best . Thank you for any input. 20211118_203100.thumb.jpg.9503c903a04c84e98cf559e45d25c7b5.jpg

Beautiful set of tits!!! Sexy woman alert!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

If you enjoy going down on the woman in your life, there's a good chance she wants to return the favor. But have you ever wondered if she's actually enjoying herself when she gives you a blowjob? After all, the oral sex move has "job" in its title—it's only natural to second guess her excitement as she makes her way below your belt.

Of course, every person enjoys different things in the bedroom, and it's impossible to make a blanket statement about whether or not women like giving blowjobs. But we can tell you this much: some women definitely enjoy performing oral sex on their partners.

“Sucking on her nipples releases the hormone oxytocin, called ‘the love hormone,’ because it makes people feel more bonded,” says Landa. “The nipples seem to have a hotline to the genitals, and for some women nipple stimulation will send an impulse right to her clitoris.”

Don’t forget you can score points by showing some love to the rest of her breast, too.

• Like 2

• Members
9 hours ago, Liam said:

If you enjoy going down on the woman in your life, there's a good chance she wants to return the favor. But have you ever wondered if she's actually enjoying herself when she gives you a blowjob? After all, the oral sex move has "job" in its title—it's only natural to second guess her excitement as she makes her way below your belt.

Of course, every person enjoys different things in the bedroom, and it's impossible to make a blanket statement about whether or not women like giving blowjobs. But we can tell you this much: some women definitely enjoy performing oral sex on their partners.

“Sucking on her nipples releases the hormone oxytocin, called ‘the love hormone,’ because it makes people feel more bonded,” says Landa. “The nipples seem to have a hotline to the genitals, and for some women nipple stimulation will send an impulse right to her clitoris.”

Don’t forget you can score points by showing some love to the rest of her breast, too.

I agree with that. I have always enjoyed admiring, lightly touching and kneading them as well as kissing, licking, sucking on them and not just during foreplay.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 11/18/2021 at 11:22 PM, Luvcock said:

Would love to suck those for you.  Try “Japanese Clover Clamps”.  When I read the reviews and most people said too much pressure for them I knew I would love them.  You will too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members

My former FWB used soft nip clamps but she didn't put them on right away. She would masturbate using whatever method she preferred and played with her breasts until she felt she was getting close. Then she would put the clamps on her hard nipples and finish her climax. I watched her once and it was amazing. She also kept them in the freezer. Said that they felt good when they were ice cold clamping on her nipples and the cold helped with the little bit of pain that the clamps gave her. She came quick when she put them on and I did too just watching her orgasm. 

• Like 2