Official Community Forums Home

• Members
37 minutes ago, lislis said:

I got a nipple pump!  I just love it!  I can't do both nipples easily by myself but 1 at a time is great!

355de4c4-7ba2-428d-9598-90c38e98603a.jpg

I would love to help!!

• Thanks 1

• Members
Just now, Starving said:

That pump looks great really swells your nipples up I love to have one of those myselfThat pump looks great really swells your nipples up I love to have one of those myself! Your nipple looks beautiful

Thank you!  Yes it swells them & feels so good!

• Members
1 minute ago, Starving said:

Does it make your nipples sensitive! It looks like it would

Mine aren't very sensitive to begin with, normal clamps aren't strong enough-I use clothespins.  It's about the best feeling I've ever felt on my nipples though!

• Members
On 11/19/2021 at 12:22 AM, Luvcock said:

I am interested in purchasing either the suction,  clips  or vibrating  nipple toys. I have sensitive nipples and want to have them stimulated while I play with my clit.  I don't have a partner My breasts are large and I don't know what would work best . Thank you for any input. 20211118_203100.thumb.jpg.9503c903a04c84e98cf559e45d25c7b5.jpg

Suction toys makes them so hard and sensitive 

• Members
On 9/17/2022 at 1:44 AM, Turnmeon said:

Fresh out the shower and ready to play!!! image.thumb.jpg.040d8d8122aa864ff62635c4ffbba826.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.9a60168719d3416c0af44b8bf0858fea.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.a2b2cb1bc4d3c4a3da4fb535fe971017.jpg

Shave everything and show us that beautiful pussy 

• 1 month later...
On 11/18/2021 at 10:22 PM, Luvcock said:

I am interested in purchasing either the suction,  clips  or vibrating  nipple toys. I have sensitive nipples and want to have them stimulated while I play with my clit.  I don't have a partner My breasts are large and I don't know what would work best . Thank you for any input. 20211118_203100.thumb.jpg.9503c903a04c84e98cf559e45d25c7b5.jpg

Man.. I would love to lick and suck on those beautiful nipples.. ooh..thank you for the lovely photo..

• 6 months later...
  • Members

We have the feather nipple clamps, they are adjustable. My wife likes them ,but it does take more then one time to know what feels the best.She loves having her breast sucked ,kissed,fucked and now clamped .Its all good.

• Like 1

• Members

Nipple suckers are my go to toy for the ultimate pleasure. With repeated use my nipples are 3/4 inch long and 1/2 inch diameter when sucked. I also like clothes pins and clamps.

• Like 2

• Members

When they first started the new nudity policy they took down all my photos in my about me section.

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

Nipple sex toys can be a real game-changer when it comes to exploring pleasure. They're perfect for adding some extra sensation and excitement to your playtime. Whether you're into nipple clamps, nipple vibrators, or nipple suction toys, they can really amp up the pleasure in that erogenous zone.

And if you're looking to take things to the next level, why not pair them up with a mind-blowing sex machine? You can find a wide range of such machines that cater to all kinds of desires and fantasies. It's some wild stuff. Enjoy and have a blast, my friend!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • Members

I have pierced nipples but I miss my clamps can't use both not comfy luckily husband sucks on them 

• Like 3