Official Community Forums Home

You Know This Is For You

Luvcock

• Members

At the sight of your erection, I begin moisturizing my lips... so plump  and supple.... I sigh and with  my deep throaty voice cry out; "please... I have to suck on your cock"

I  look up into your eyes, you are held  captive by my obvious need. The need for you to feel every touch, every caress, every stroke ...every drop of my obsession .... listen to my sexy little moan as I slide over your  taunt, swollen head. You'll be amazed  at how it feels to accept my longing desire ... I have a terrible need to suck cock. I cum from the sheer  joy it gives me . I get dripping wet with desire. My pelvis starts moving and grinding on its own accord.  If you reach down and touch the wet slickness  between my thighs, you will recognize just how flaming hot it makes me. You don't have to worry about whether I swallow.... I'll lap you up and drool cum down the side of my face before you get any words out to ask ....when you glance in my glazed eyes  you'll know my need and see the proof of how much I am inflamed by what I am doing . I'll be rubbing your throbbing tip all over my face as I swallow and groan...just keep jerking and spurting....I'll lick up every drop.

Grab my head, run your fingers through my hair and guide me down your meaty shaft as far as your heart desires. I'll grip that sturdy shaft and cup your moistened balls until my lips inch down to meet my fist at the base.  Get aggressive about your needs...  It will only  make me hotter. Lean back and let me show you the difference between a mere blow job and having your cock cherished and made love to with the out of control intensity of a woman who chose  "LuvCock" as her forum name....it really doesn't describe just how much...💥💦

~LuvCock

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

• Members
12 hours ago, Luvcock said:

At the sight of your erection, I begin moisturizing my lips... so plump  and supple.... I sigh and with  my deep throaty voice cry out; "please... I have to suck on your cock"

I  look up into your eyes, you are held  captive by my obvious need. The need for you to feel every touch, every caress, every stroke ...every drop of my obsession .... listen to my sexy little moan as I slide over your  taunt, swollen head. You'll be amazed  at how it feels to accept my longing desire ... I have a terrible need to suck cock. I cum from the sheer  joy it gives me . I get dripping wet with desire. My pelvis starts moving and grinding on its own accord.  If you reach down and touch the wet slickness  between my thighs, you will recognize just how flaming hot it makes me. You don't have to worry about whether I swallow.... I'll lap you up and drool cum down the side of my face before you get any words out to ask ....when you glance in my glazed eyes  you'll know my need and see the proof of how much I am inflamed by what I am doing . I'll be rubbing your throbbing tip all over my face as I swallow and groan...just keep jerking and spurting....I'll lick up every drop.

Grab my head, run your fingers through my hair and guide me down your meaty shaft as far as your heart desires. I'll grip that sturdy shaft and cup your moistened balls until my lips inch down to meet my fist at the base.  Get aggressive about your needs...  It will only  make me hotter. Lean back and let me show you the difference between a mere blow job and having your cock cherished and made love to with the out of control intensity of a woman who chose  "LuvCock" as her forum name....it really doesn't describe just how much...💥💦

~LuvCock

Got me going x

• Like 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, Hornyandhung1 said:

Your post are so hot

Words are nothing compared to what I would do with your dreamy cock. I get so turned on  looking at your photo. 

• Members

Yummy....with your beautiful cock...what a turn on!!! 

• Members

Thank you. And may I compliment you on your profile photo... beautiful breasts 

• Members
15 hours ago, Excited said:

Suck away suck away suck it all. Suck till I cum and swallow it all. 1333F647-D44B-4140-9A7C-F9EF8AD16063.thumb.jpeg.92451a67eb0543c45ab511ade449cc98.jpeg

Great pic. Looking fine!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Wow!!! What can I say Luvcock.That’s exactly how I feel. You express it so well. ☀️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Members
On 11/20/2021 at 3:53 AM, Luvcock said:

~LuvCock

Words cannot express the WOW beyond WOW. I would be in heaven

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/1/2022 at 5:52 AM, Eager4Beaver said:

Words cannot express the WOW beyond WOW. I would be in heaven

My guy right now isn't into it...he won't even come on my face. 

• Sad 3

• Members
1 minute ago, Luvcock said:

Or even in my mouth !!! 😥 He is a prude. 

• Sad 3

• Members

You need a photographer who can capture images to go with your stories.... ;)

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 4/12/2022 at 5:47 PM, Luvcock said:

Or even in my mouth !!! 😥 He is a prude. 

I am so sorry. I do love your story and desire as well as your erotic touch. Very much a turn on!!!

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/12/2022 at 5:45 PM, Luvcock said:

Boobs, neck, mouth, tummy, on the clit, inside of you, on your butt, in your hand. So many places to cum, for you to enjoy!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Beautifully written.I feel a cock should be cherished for the magnificent organ it is.☀️

• Like 2

• Members
On 11/20/2021 at 3:53 AM, Luvcock said:

~LuvCock

Fuck I need you here with me now I'll let you suck on me all and however you want as long as u want when u want where you want swallow all you want just put those lips around my shaft and take it to the balls

• Like 1

• Members
On 11/20/2021 at 2:53 AM, Luvcock said:

~LuvCock

Made me instantly hard!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks. Wish I could such that hardness right now.

The fellow I am currently seeing refuses to cum in my mouth. He barely wants sex. Isn't it odd how different people can be.

It turns me on so much. Makes me sad that I don't have a man who loves it. 

I really love sucking while I can feel the surge of motion as the cum comes up the male gland. Then I love swallowing and slurping as it slides out of my lips and down the shaft.  I about burst into a sexual frenzy...I moan and suck and swallow. Sometimes I get so excited that I start to grind and cum from it.

Heavy sigh..   Life is short.  Don't you think we should all be able to match up with our desires. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Members
On 5/4/2022 at 4:01 AM, Horny lama said:

Fuck I need you here with me now I'll let you suck on me all and however you want as long as u want when u want where you want swallow all you want just put those lips around my shaft and take it to the balls

I am super crazy in the mood....I am gonna read what you wrote, dream what you wrote, and play with myself until I cum...

• Members
On 5/16/2022 at 11:49 PM, Luvcock said:

I am super crazy in the mood....I am gonna read what you wrote, dream what you wrote, and play with myself until I cum...

Fuck I'm gunna stroke on myself hard thinking about you cumming to what I said till I explode my load all over

• Members
On 5/16/2022 at 11:44 PM, Luvcock said:

Thanks. Wish I could such that hardness right now.

The fellow I am currently seeing refuses to cum in my mouth. He barely wants sex. Isn't it odd how different people can be.

It turns me on so much. Makes me sad that I don't have a man who loves it. 

I really love sucking while I can feel the surge of motion as the cum comes up the male gland. Then I love swallowing and slurping as it slides out of my lips and down the shaft.  I about burst into a sexual frenzy...I moan and suck and swallow. Sometimes I get so excited that I start to grind and cum from it.

Heavy sigh..   Life is short.  Don't you think we should all be able to match up with our desires. 

Where you located I wanna come and meet you so we can go back to your place you can throw me on your bed remove my shorts take my cock into your mouth and suck the fuck out of my cock all damn day feeling it explode cum load after cum load into your throat making you swallow every bit of cum it can produce for you 

• Like 1

• Members

I would love to slurp and swallow, but I also like to rub it all over my lips and cheeks .  I get really turned on rubbing and sucking. I wish I could suck on your hard cock right now. I feel so dang needy. I am getting damp just dreaming of it.  Oh why can't I have a man in the house that likes it????

• Like 1