Official Community Forums Home

Butt Pluggs

Marcus_in_PA

• Members
17 minutes ago, Hoggy said:

I love mine and play at least once per week. 

A lot of guys over look anal play and I'm certainly glad to have discovered it. 

I use plugs and dildos

I agree. A prostate orgasm is unforgettable! 

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, NeverSuspect said:

Yes, I’m a gal but I quite enjoy it ;) I just got a blunt plug by Square Peg Toys and I looove it- It’s very soft silicone, so you can move around and it flexes with you for longer term wear. Maybe I’ll put it in now lol ;) 

*edit- I did lol 😜

Pics or it didn't happen

😝😉😋

• Members
3 hours ago, Hoggy said:

Do you ever put a plug in and also insert a dildo into your pussy at the same time? 

If you do, I can only imagine the feeling must be intense! 

Yes! I  had an awesome time with both the beads and dildo. I woke up 2 hours later with both still inside me. Knocked me right out!

• Like 4

• Members
29 minutes ago, NeverSuspect said:

I have used plugs and dildos, but not beads! I like the stretching feeling- What do you prefer about the beads? 

I like having them pulled out one at a time as I orgasm.  They give you a different sensation bumpy as opposed to a smooth plug. They do come in different sizes, beginners to bigger than you think might fit. 

• Members
9 hours ago, Hoggy said:

Do you ever put a plug in and also insert a dildo into your pussy at the same time? 

If you do, I can only imagine the feeling must be intense! 

I love fucking my wife when she is plugged! She goes nuts. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Yes. Like a plug for play.  Also like the naughtiness of wearing one in public under my conservative clothes is such a dirty little secret...very arrousing.

• Like 3

• Members
11 minutes ago, sassnclass said:

Yes. Like a plug for play.  Also like the naughtiness of wearing one in public under my conservative clothes is such a dirty little secret...very arrousing.

I like to wear a butt plug in public and my wife likes to wear her vibrator in her pussy out in public. We give each other our remotes to control. It's exciting wondering if anybody around us knows what we're doing

• Like 5

• Members
36 minutes ago, Rio said:

I like to wear a butt plug in public and my wife likes to wear her vibrator in her pussy out in public. We give each other our remotes to control. It's exciting wondering if anybody around us knows what we're doing

So fun!

• Like 1

• Members
54 minutes ago, Starving said:

Wow! All that looks like it feels so good! I have used penis pumps and butt plugs at the same time and have had unbelievable orgasms!

Yes, it’s amazing only thing that would make it better is if my cock was down someone throat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members
On 1/12/2022 at 12:33 AM, Antonio8754 said:

A15FBFEF-2CDF-4E52-828E-6B350E613CA0.thumb.jpeg.20e73d85a2e4d7d5d877d049ca9cdbca.jpegA04538BD-5503-4B4B-B97C-0B8C37F28A24.thumb.jpeg.e6d4c89bb6e29664c4b4bf705aa60aa7.jpeg39FD7B22-21AC-4CF4-91AF-306FADAB3F35.thumb.jpeg.7ee42ef91d48985853c2d0bb4a8abdb8.jpegDB7497B5-2C55-4C50-87E4-DEFB299D9660.thumb.jpeg.e1b3525be4317dde9a7ccf04cfd28bb8.jpegAA1C9CFD-BED3-4AC5-A459-E9E4603E01EC.thumb.jpeg.785ff4491a80a9ea4d053f718cf81fbf.jpeg

What kind of plug is that? I am very curious to see what you have! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/19/2021 at 2:00 PM, Marcus_in_PA said:

Anyone enjoy using butt plugs or dildos for anal play? 

Yes all the time