Official Community Forums Home

Never too old to learn new stuff about having good sex

IronBar

• Members

Hello - I'm 71 and still love everything about sex.  I especially love jerking off in the shower with a perfectly tuned stream of water aimed right at my left nipple!  WOW - it is great.  I am also enjoying sounding.  I can stimulate all the right spots that set me off like crazy!

• Like 4

• Members
23 hours ago, IronBar said:

Hello - I'm 71 and still love everything about sex.  I especially love jerking off in the shower with a perfectly tuned stream of water aimed right at my left nipple!  WOW - it is great.  I am also enjoying sounding.  I can stimulate all the right spots that set me off like crazy!

Let's see that cock! 

• Like 2

• Members
On 12/23/2021 at 11:15 AM, IronBar said:

Yep - my whole body shakes - and - I'm noisy and don't really care who is listening.

That's the right attitude!  And if someone does hear, they will probably be secretly enjoying it.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/24/2021 at 10:03 AM, Hoggy said:

Let's see that cock! 

So true. At 73 I get more horny than ever and enjoy the feeling

• Like 1

• Members
8 minutes ago, IronBar said:

Well...  Maybe.  I have to think about this - never thought of posting a picture. 😉

I wasn't sure at first but I don't mind showing mine. I just decided that it's what I got, like it or not, it doesn't matter to me.

• Like 2

• Members
16 minutes ago, tiger48 said:

I wasn't sure at first but I don't mind showing mine. I just decided that it's what I got, like it or not, it doesn't matter to me.

That's a great attitude to have tiger. I felt the same way at first but I figured this is my cock that's what I got if you want to look at it and enjoy it that's fine if not look somewhere else

• Like 2

• Members
4 minutes ago, IronBar said:

OK - here are two views of PeeWee.

PeeWee1.png

PeeWee2.png

Looking good, don't be afraid to post more pics.

• Members
1 hour ago, IronBar said:

OK - here are two views of PeeWee.

PeeWee1.png

PeeWee2.png

Doesn't look like a pee wee to me.  Looks good. Glad you feel comfortable enough to post pics of your stuff.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
1 minute ago, GirlNerd said:

Hello PeeWee...

That looks extremely sexy and yummy. Would love to have it in my mouth, sucking it until you fill my mouth with your cum and then taking it in my ass and you stoking my asshole until you shoot a load of cum in me. Then I’d turn around and clean you up. 

• Like 1

• Members

WOW - I never actually had a man ask me to have any kind of sex with them!  Not sure I'm really ready to try it.  But thanks for asking.  I do like to watch videos of men jerking off.  Don't know what attracts me to that - but I do enjoy it.  If I get the nerve to upload new pics or a video I'll make sure you get a link.

• Like 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, IronBar said:

WOW - I never actually had a man ask me to have any kind of sex with them!  Not sure I'm really ready to try it.  But thanks for asking.  I do like to watch videos of men jerking off.  Don't know what attracts me to that - but I do enjoy it.  If I get the nerve to upload new pics or a video I'll make sure you get a link.

Thanks.