Official Community Forums Home

Looking for a STRONG Vibe

Mixed Up Mess

• Members

I seem to orgasm more often with deep, rumbly vibes that are really strong. The pattern vibe settings aren’t important to me - I just need a few different levels of intensity in a vibe that is really intense. Any suggestions?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi , I am a divorced femal and I personally like the satisfer. I helps me orgasm the best. I also use a silicon vibrator at the same time.

• Like 3

• Members

Oh I’m sorry.I also bought a clit pump. It pulls on the clit and then you could try other toys. Hope you find something.

• Like 1

• Members

I’m always on the lookout for stronger vibes myself. Let me know if you find anything. I’d appreciate it.Thank!

• Like 2

• Members

My wife has a wand that has several different intensities including a very strong one.  It all has a lot of patterns.  She bought the add on attachments for it and they work great! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

OMG!!! Do I have suggestions??? I too LOVE strong vibes!!!

Satisfyer Pro 2 | Clit Sucker | TooTimid

Satisfyer Pro Plus Vibration Clitoral Suction Vibe | TooTimid

Satisfyer Penguin Clit Sucking Stimulator | TooTimid

Pocket Rocket Vibrator | Clitoral Stimulator | TooTimid

One of our favorites, that TT no longer sells that I can find, is by Tom's of Finland, and it's called The Hammer. It's marketed for gay men, but, lemme tell ya, that stick has a LOT of powah!!!

• Like 1

On 2/25/2022 at 10:22 AM, Lighthouses22 said:

I like my Statisfyer 2 as well.  Except now that I have used it so much it is not charging all the way and not as strong anymore.  I used to be able to just use that to have an orgasm but now I need a vibe in my pussy if I am playi g with that clit stimulator.  Need to order another one or 2 so I have a backup.  Hmmmm, that means I am using them too much if I burn them up... Lol

If you've had it for a while, and have an extra charger (most Satisfyers use the same charging cord style), try a different cord. You also may be able to contact the company itself and get a new charger cord. It may be as simple a fix as that.

• Thanks 1

On 1/14/2022 at 10:06 PM, Mixed Up Mess said:

I seem to orgasm more often with deep, rumbly vibes that are really strong. The pattern vibe settings aren’t important to me - I just need a few different levels of intensity in a vibe that is really intense. Any suggestions?

Vibrators.com Velvet101

• Members
On 2/21/2022 at 5:25 PM, Tyger said:

OMG!!! Do I have suggestions??? I too LOVE strong vibes!!!

Satisfyer Pro 2 | Clit Sucker | TooTimid

Satisfyer Pro Plus Vibration Clitoral Suction Vibe | TooTimid

Satisfyer Penguin Clit Sucking Stimulator | TooTimid

Pocket Rocket Vibrator | Clitoral Stimulator | TooTimid

One of our favorites, that TT no longer sells that I can find, is by Tom's of Finland, and it's called The Hammer. It's marketed for gay men, but, lemme tell ya, that stick has a LOT of powah!!!

I own a old Oster Wand from 1988 so she's old and loud but nothing has more power. I remember 1st time I used it barely. It just made me feel good and I would not have semen cause I was 5 so I would just ball up in a little thing like a seizure and just air it out. They well Someone later gave me that to use anytime so I did stated breaking records. Well Mine and came 7 times in one day. 

I'll be posting in each forum that I find these posts.....

Reports & PMs are pouring in! Thank you for everyone's diligence! 

We love new members!! However, if you're a spammer, advertising sex video sites, your posts will be automatically deleted. If you continue to post videos, you will be banned.

• Like 1