Official Community Forums Home

Pic Question

sassnclass

• Members

I would appreciate some real advice. For those of us who are older and may be less secure in our bodies...any recommendations on sharing pics?

I know lodgically it shouldn't be a big deal when face and other identifying characteristics are cropped out of pic. But it is still nerve-wracking for me.  It can also be a bit exciting...especially when received well. Knowing a pic arrouses another is a good feeling.  I am Just curious for those who are very comfortable sharing on how you got comfortable and confident sharing naughty pics?

Any tips on taking a decent pic are also appreciated.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members
29 minutes ago, sassnclass said:

I would appreciate some real advice. For those of us who are older and may be less secure in our bodies...any recommendations on sharing pics?

I know lodgically it shouldn't be a big deal when face and other identifying characteristics are cropped out of pic. But it is still nerve-wracking for me.  It can also be a bit exciting...especially when received well. Knowing a pic arrouses another is a good feeling.  I am Just curious for those who are very comfortable sharing on how you got comfortable and confident sharing naughty pics?

Any tips on taking a decent pic are also appreciated.

First off, women are like fine wine; they get better with age.  The notion of beauty pushed by the corporate interests is total bullshit.  You should feel comfortable with your body and let the thought of sharing pics arouse you.  Then just snap a pic of whatever feels right and post it when you're ready.

I hope you decide to let your wild side out and post a pic soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Just relax.  Remember nobody can  see who you are. What I do a lot of times is I prop my phone up, reverse the lens facing me. Set the timer on either 3 or 10 seconds press and shoot. And I just post. My body is not the best either but I figure nobody knows who I am anyway so who the hell cares. And I know it gives pleasure to others so I'm comfortable with that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I feel pretty much the same way.  One thing I still have trouble with is my "man boobs".  I've had the problem most of my life but since aging and getting flabby, it is even worse. I can't bring myself to accepting that this is the way I am. If I go to the beach or a pool, I always wear some kind of swim shirt. As far as my cock or ass, I am satisfied and if others don't like it I don't care.

• Like 1

• Members

@tiger48if you feel uncomfortable with the way your chest is then crop that out. Would love to see your cock and your ass though.

• Like 1

• Members
13 minutes ago, Rio said:

@tiger48if you feel uncomfortable with the way your chest is then crop that out. Would love to see your cock and your ass though.

I may have posted this before. No ass taken yet

WINTT3.jpg

WITT3.jpg

• Members

I do appreciate the feedback, so thanks. I have only shared individually/privately or in lesser known ways so far and it mostly has gone well (except once really). 

One of these days I may get the nerve do so in a post.  😊

• Like 4

• Members
24 minutes ago, Rio said:

The pictures that I have seen were fantastic.

Thanks, my friend. 😊

• Members

Wish you were closer.  I'd capture some that you would love!

• Thanks 1

• Members
5 minutes ago, marka09 said:

Wish you were closer.  I'd capture some that you would love!

Thanks!

Tried taking one today...not easy to contort in the right direction and hold phone/camera. 😆

Guess I could have used a tripod and remote...I have one, but that is very involved for a naughty selfie. 

All the work and my nerve would probably disappear.

• Like 2

• Members

Maybe I should just stick to mouth pics. I get more questions about my profile pic being my real lips than anything. Those are easy to take. 😊

Yes, this is really my mouth. Taken today.

20220126_104707.jpg.d9b18d871190b38afc68265762554f45.jpg

20220126_104733.thumb.jpg.1411435849c74805786c50c166599d7f.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

• Members

That's where I could help.  Proper lighting and exposure plus the perfect angle.   All you would have to do is relax and tease the camera.  

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, marka09 said:

That's where I could help.  Proper lighting and exposure plus the perfect angle.   All you would have to do is relax and tease the camera.  

Good point. Still would be nervous. How do you get people to relax? Or is that a trade secret?

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, sassnclass said:

Maybe I should just stick to mouth pics. I get more questions about my profile pic being my real lips than anything. Those are easy to take. 😊

Lovely.  A great start. 

• Thanks 1

• Members
50 minutes ago, sassnclass said:

Good point. Still would be nervous. How do you get people to relax? Or is that a trade secret?

It's no secret, I treat them with respect and understanding.  I understand that they are nervous and I try to help then relax and realize that they are beautiful.  I've had clients start off so nervous that they were actually shaking.  By the end of the shoot they were walking around naked and totally proud of themselves.   I love what I do.  And I'll do it for free for the folks on here.   

• Like 1

• Members
12 minutes ago, marka09 said:

It's no secret, I treat them with respect and understanding.  I understand that they are nervous and I try to help then relax and realize that they are beautiful.  I've had clients start off so nervous that they were actually shaking.  By the end of the shoot they were walking around naked and totally proud of themselves.   I love what I do.  And I'll do it for free for the folks on here.   

Thanks! That is very generous of you. 😊

• Members
1 hour ago, sassnclass said:

Thanks! That is very generous of you. 😊

Thank you.  It's been a passion of mine for a long time now.  I completely enjoy seeing people feeling  they are beautiful!!!  Ever since I gave up my studio for health reasons, my clients have mostly been ones who rent a cabin, do a photoshoot, and make it a romantic weekend.  The best of all worlds.  

• Like 1

• Members
18 hours ago, sassnclass said:

Beautiful lips 

• Thanks 1

• Members
9 minutes ago, Dan the man said:

Beautiful lips 

Thanks 😊 

A fellow Californian! You are only the second CA person I have seen here.

• Members
41 minutes ago, sassnclass said:

Thanks 😊 

A fellow Californian! You are only the second CA person I have seen here.

Right what’s going on with that

lets chat sometime 

• Like 1

• Members
On 1/26/2022 at 4:43 PM, sassnclass said:

Beautiful.  So soft and inviting

• Thanks 1

• Members

Very beautiful lips, they look  invitingly kissable!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1