Official Community Forums Home

Female orgasms

Lonely and divorced

• Members

I want to have a mind blowing orgasm with my toys. I have had a few. I have no partner otherwise I’d have sex. Any suggestions? I have a lot of toys but is this normal ladies. I’m 63 and horny as hell.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I have to agree with lady lover. There’s a whole forum of people that would love to help you have a tremendous orgasm. We love to lend a hand and provide inspiration to make it happen.

• Members

I'm not a lady but this 73 year old man thinks it to be quite normal to have the desire. Wish I was in a position to help you out with the actual act.

• Thanks 1

• Members
5 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

I want to have a mind blowing orgasm with my toys. I have had a few. I have no partner otherwise I’d have sex. Any suggestions? I have a lot of toys but is this normal ladies. I’m 63 and horny as hell.

For me the best orgasms I have had with toys are when when I use a vibe against my clit and my glass dildo inside.  For me I need the mental stimulation...it can be a naughty story or a video. Or I imagine other experiences that I have had or want to have.  I will tease  myself with vibe before I insert the dildo.  It hits perfect spots inside.

It is very mental for me...have to be mentally stimulated fir the toys to do their job.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Thanks for the suggestions to everyone who responded. I  use a dildo and a satisfier. I think I am rushing it and am concentrating to hard to get that mind blowing orgasm. I have small orgasms most of the time.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/28/2022 at 4:01 PM, Lonely and divorced said:

Find yourself someone who will virtually or on the phone with you. Make it as intimate and sensual or as naughty as you both want

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Thanks, but I want the real thing.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I totally understand wanting the real thing,  I sure miss it. I can tell you that when I am focused on having a mind blowing orgasm it ends up being mediocre.  I like this forum and the people who participate in it.  Sassnclass ans Eager4beaver write some fabulous descriptive erotic stories.   Many members share beautiful pictures.  I let my mind enjoy the stories, pictures, and flirting to help me get ready mentally before using my toys or fingers.  When I'm almost ready to orgasm just from the mental arousal, then I let myself get physical.  I try to go slow. I find that if I use a lighter slower touch with clit stimulation and teasing myself with insertion the way I'd like a lover to be I end up having fabulous orgasms with gushing.  Try to focus more on the journey than the destination.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Members
On 1/28/2022 at 3:01 PM, Lonely and divorced said:

I gave mine her 1sr before I was gay 

• Like 1

• Members

i would love to watch and masturbate watching you

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/28/2022 at 3:01 PM, Lonely and divorced said:

If you really need help DM me I'd like to help 

• Members
On 1/29/2022 at 9:37 AM, Lonely and divorced said:

Thanks for the suggestions to everyone who responded. I  use a dildo and a satisfier. I think I am rushing it and am concentrating to hard to get that mind blowing orgasm. I have small orgasms most of the time.

One day you will be found by someone who will treat you deserving and make you his Queen. And if he mistreats you, well there are plenty of us here on tt who will beat his ass just for you. Stay sexy, stay happy and stay horny

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 1/29/2022 at 9:37 AM, Lonely and divorced said:

As a man, all I can do is tell you that when I use them on my wife, she has extreme orgasms. Try varying speeds and rhythm of your vibrator. Go slow, take your time. Use it on your whole body, not just the clit and pussy. Actually avoid them for a long while.  Tease yourself and I think you'll see the difference.  Like I said I'm man and can only say how my wife reacts when I use them this way.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members