Official Community Forums Home

Fantasize about being watched

Sr9010

• Members

I'd enjoy seeing that. 

My experience at the local nude beach though is the vibe is non-sexual.  That is, everyone is simply enjoying the freedom and pleasure of sunning and swimming naked.  Like any other beach you check out the scenery, but I've never seen any guys hard or anything else going on (at least in the open).   Do others have different experiences?

• Members

The couples that I photograph have expressed the same thing.  In addition to getting some very hot images, they enjoy being watched and teasing.   

• Like 1

• Members

My wife gave me a blowjob at the beast the other day and although people couldn't exactly see what we were doing when I drove by they slowed down so I knew they knew what was happening. It didn't make things more exciting. We then reversed roles and I went down on her. It must have turned her on as well because I never have seen her squirt so hard in my life

• Like 4

• 6 months later...
  • Members

My wife has been seen blowing me a number of times while driving on the road . She's made a few truckers day since she's normally naked with her pretty ass in the air while on her knees sucking me .It does add something to it  .

• Members
10 hours ago, HipHugHer said:

My wife has been seen blowing me a number of times while driving on the road . She's made a few truckers day since she's normally naked with her pretty ass in the air while on her knees sucking me .It does add something to it  .

Getting sucked while driving is one of the best things, my wife gave me a long suck on the way home from the beach one time. So many cars and trucks went by, I'm sure someone got a view.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/21/2022 at 12:03 AM, HipHugHer said:

Damn this is very hot! I can just imagine it...

• Members
On 2/23/2022 at 7:02 AM, Sr9010 said:

When my wife gives me head I often fantasize about us being watched by other people and those people masturbating to what they are watching. 

This really gets me over the edge! 

I would like to play 

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Does sound like fun. I admit watching videos of me having sex afterwards was fun, and knowing his phone was recording made the encounter more exciting.  I guess somewhat the same thing as being watched.

• Like 3

• Members
On 9/21/2022 at 1:03 AM, HipHugHer said:

Try having her on her back with her ass on the passenger seat with her pussy spread for all to see while she has her head in your lap sucking your knob. That should get their attention . 

• Members
On 9/21/2022 at 1:11 AM, DownToEarthGuy said:

Getting sucked while driving is one of the best things, 

I've never done it WHILE driving.  Just seems too dangerous.  I would rather have him pulled over to the side so he can really appreciate the time and effort I always put into these acts of pleasure! 

• Like 2