Official Community Forums Home

Are you an average American?

• Members

I just saw this headline that 1 in 4 Americans hasn’t had sex in a year and it got me wondering how many times in a year TT forum members have sex.  Most of you seem very sexually active.  (In responding, intercourse, masturbating and oral sex all count)

The Health app on an iPhone lets  you track sexual activity so I thought it would be fun to do that.  Last year my wife and I had sex 135 times or about every 2.7 days.  Curious if anyone else is that horny or am I a sex addict?

• Like 4

• Members

Being we're counting masturbation as well as other forms of sexual activity I'm saying just about daily

• Like 4

• Members

I’m with Rio if you count masturbation. I have no partner😪 so I pleasure myself at least 3x’s’s a day. You can do the math lol....☀️

• Like 6

• Members
1 hour ago, Pleasure4U said:

I just saw this headline that 1 in 4 Americans hasn’t had sex in a year and it got me wondering how many times in a year TT forum members have sex.  Most of you seem very sexually active.  (In responding, intercourse, masturbating and oral sex all count)

The Health app on an iPhone lets  you track sexual activity so I thought it would be fun to do that.  Last year my wife and I had sex 135 times or about every 2.7 days.  Curious if anyone else is that horny or am I a sex addict?

I wouldn't say you qualify as a sex addict at all. Seems like a common amount. As for me, due to reasons I gave on other posts, since masturbation is included, I do it almost daily. I can pm if you want a fuller explanation.

• Like 1

• Members

What is on your phone to be able to do that shit I phone Strikes again 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
15 hours ago, GirlNerd said:

I play almost daily...so for once I'm above average...lol. 🤩 Haven't had a partner for a while. But I'm very in tune my body and I take very good care of my sexual happiness. 😉

Good for you hon.

• Like 1

• Members
On 3/6/2022 at 12:20 PM, Rio said:

Being we're counting masturbation as well as other forms of sexual activity I'm saying just about daily

Thanks Rio.  Above average for you!

• Members
On 3/6/2022 at 1:03 PM, Lonely and divorced said:

I’m with Rio if you count masturbation. I have no partner😪 so I pleasure myself at least 3x’s’s a day. You can do the math lol....☀️

Thanks Lonely and divorced.  Sorry about the no partner situation but it sounds like you know how to take care of yourself!  Toys and fantasies can bring on powerful orgasms.

Above average for sure!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Thanks Pleasure4U, It does blow(no pun intended) having no partner. Hoping that will change soon. I do have a very active imagination and lots of toys. Playing with myself can be fun . I can have some mind blowing orgasms. However it’s still not the same as having a man’s touch.☀️

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 3/6/2022 at 3:57 PM, GirlNerd said:

I play almost daily...so for once I'm above average...lol. 🤩 Haven't had a partner for a while. But I'm very in tune my body and I take very good care of my sexual happiness. 😉

Thanks, GirlNerd.  Glad you’re above average. 😀I like that you still take care of yourself sexually.  That definitely makes a difference.

Do you mind me asking your preferred method of taking care of yourself?  (toys, masturbation, erotica, etc.) Or a combination of all of the above?

• Members
On 3/6/2022 at 4:00 PM, GirlNerd said:

Life is good. You're not a sex addict. I think sex and self gratification is the best way to stay healthy!!

Yes. Sex is great for your health and I’ve read that from multiple sources.  Even anal is good for prostate health for guys or so I’ve heard.  Maybe that’s why I’m so healthy! 😁

• Like 2

• Members
On 3/7/2022 at 7:24 AM, Gypsy42279 said:

What is on your phone to be able to do that shit I phone Strikes again 

It’s the health app that comes with iPhones.  You can also log sexual activity.  It was just a curiosity thing last year so I did it.

• Members
On 3/6/2022 at 10:11 AM, Pleasure4U said:

Since masturbate counts, I did my own calculations and it came to an average of 1.15 times per day. 🦹‍♀️

• Like 3

• Members
10 minutes ago, sassnclass said:

Since masturbate counts, I did my own calculations and it came to an average of 1.15 times per day. 🦹‍♀️

I somehow knew you were quite healthy ☺️

• Thanks 1

• Members
44 minutes ago, sassnclass said:

Very nice.  I guess I better step up my game. 💪

• Like 2

• Members
42 minutes ago, tiger48 said:

I somehow knew you were quite healthy ☺️

Nice response, Tiger48!  If all of this is true, we should all be a very healthy group here.

• Like 2

• Members
19 minutes ago, Inquisito Scientiae said:

Hmmmmm, I must be doing this wrong.... so, it's not like golf eh?  so .85 times a week isn't really cutting it.  And yes, I am addicted to women.  But, sometimes you just have to bite your lip and deal.

We’ll, maybe not cutting it when compared to some here, but you’re still way above average.  I’d say you still made it into the elite club.  Welcome! 👏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
6 hours ago, Pleasure4U said:

Very nice.  I guess I better step up my game. 💪

Your game seems solid, sir. 😊

• Like 1

• Members

Well, I guess I'm not normal (no comments...).  I don't get a lot of satisfaction from masturbating, and I don't get as turned on by some of the stuff here as other do.  Weird, I know.  I do get off with real stimulation and really being with someone.  My wife isn't very much interested in sex any longer (cancer and not being able to take any hormones) but we do have sex a couple of times a month.  I'm horny all the time and I've been given permission to do it with anyone I want to. She would like me to try a guy, but I'm still not sure.  But the thing is, she wants to know all of the details if I do it with anyone.  Unfortunately I don't have the chance often...  

• Like 2

• Members

Even though she's not able to have sex with you very often she sounds like she wants to satisfy you sexually by allowing you to see others. She sounds like an incredible woman caring woman

• Like 2

• Members

I’m sorry about your wife Marka09. That has to be rough.Even with your job you don’t get that turned on? I like looking at pictures but I also like being talked dirty to. I know how you feel. I don’t have a partner and toys aren’t the same. Too bad you live so far away.☀️

• Like 1

• Members

I agree with Rio. She is one hell of a woman. You’re a lucky guy.☀️

• Like 1

Guest Va Country

Let's see, now that I'm in my late 40's. My wife and I have slowed down. We have sex, like once a week. I'm an oral sex fanatic. I would bury my tongue in her daily if I could. If our lives weren't so hectic, we would be more sexually active