Official Community Forums Home

Eyes

Lonely and divorced

• Members

How many of you get turned on by eyes? If so what color? 

• Members

I have beautiful green eyes which according to data only 2 % of the population have. Green eyed people are considered a rarity.I wonder if they could be tied into my salacious sex drive. Hmmmm.☀️

• Members

Thanks for responding Starving. I agree with you. My lawyer has the sexiest , most magnetic brown eyes I’ve ever seen! They’re mesmerizing and just say”Ride me baby Ride me”.☀️

• Members

I don't think color matters. There's something about eyes that cannot be described. There's just the look that some people have to make them look so sexy

• Like 1

• Members

Thanks for responding Rio. Have you ever heard the expression ,” The eyes are the windows of the soul”?I just find them very sexy!☀️

• Members

Thanks for answering michellddd.☀️

• Members

Eye color is not as important to me. I find the intent and focus of the eyes  to be what draws me in.

I have always struggled to define my color of eyes.  They are a gray/green.  But I rarely see the appropriate box on forms (DMV and such). I call them nondescript. 😁

20220319_133951.jpg

• Like 3

• Members

Hi sassnclass, You do have very pretty eyes . I would agree I think yours are a grey/green. If you saw my lawyers magnetic brown eyes they’d draw you in as well.I guess it’s just me judging by the responses so far. I just think you can tell a lot about a person if you look into their eyes. Whether they are telling you the truth or trying to lie their way out of something.☀️

• Thanks 1

• Members

It’s nice to have you on he site. I enjoy reading what you post.☀️

• Thanks 1

• Members

taking of color of eyes i went to have cataract surgery with hazel color eyes and came out with blue eyes the wife loves my new eyes

• Like 2

• Members

Wow, really? I didn’t know your eye color could change like that.Thanks. ☀️

• Members
23 hours ago, sassnclass said:

Eye color is not as important to me. I find the intent and focus of the eyes  to be what draws me in.

I have always struggled to define my color of eyes.  They are a gray/green.  But I rarely see the appropriate box on forms (DMV and such). I call them nondescript. 😁

20220319_133951.jpg

Those are sexy! But more the look. Look at me like you want me.. tell me to fuck you without telling me.  Just thinking about that got me hard. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Well said Lady! Thank you for responding.☀️

• Like 1

• Members

You’re welcome! Don’t they though.☀️

• Members
On 3/19/2022 at 3:40 PM, sassnclass said:

20220319_133951.jpg

I love your eyes Sassy, there filled with want and desires!

• Thanks 1

• Members
1 minute ago, 6981 said:

I love your eyes Sassy, there filled with want and desires!

Thank you 😊

• Thanks 2