Official Community Forums Home

Feet fetish

Steve75

I'm not into feet, I don't like my feel messed with.....but different kinks for different folks!!! :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

I've know a few guys that were into it. I think it's becomming more common, so I rarely go two weeks without a visit to the nail salon (pedicure and manicure).  

• Members
1 hour ago, Special K said:

I sure do but my wife doesn’t! She lets me suck her toes and kiss her feet and massage them and cum on them!

She may not but sounds like she lets you enjoy yourself. 

• Members
17 hours ago, Special K said:

Yes ma’am she sure does

Yes, is fun to watch a hard cock struggle between my toes.  The word volcano cums to mind....

• Like 1

• Members
45 minutes ago, Special K said:

Yes that’s hot! I would love to have a foot job! That would feel great! I have seen videos and it’s a real turn on! I can only imagine how hard I would cum with toes squeezing my cock or if two feet were stroking it back and forth! I think volcanic eruption sounds about right! Maybe one!

I'll bet your wife would do that for you. Just ask in a nice way! 

• Members
52 minutes ago, Special K said:

Ok thank you! I have asked her but she has trouble getting the rhythm going and her legs and feet kind of wears out! But she tried! Sometimes I just take her feet and rub oil on them and use them to stoke me and put my Vick between her toes! It’s a real treat! But it would be better if I could just lay back and let her do it herself! Maybe one day!😀

Try to position yourselves in a way that doesn't require her to move her legs. I've found that once I have my painted toes tightly wrapped around his shaft that it usually takes only a little movement of my feet along with some sexy conversation. And before you know it, explosion!

• Like 2

• Members

The best footjob I've ever received was from a girl who spread her legs froggy style and put my cock between the soles of her feet. She had already sucked me hard and when she started with her feet she also used her fingers on her wet pussy. The faster she fingered herself, the faster she used her feet. I lost it first but she was only a couple minutes behind. I recall making quite the mess. 

• Members
17 hours ago, tiptaste said:

I recall making quite the mess. 

That's the best measure of a good footjob!  Love to see my feet really messy!

• Like 2

• Members

Y

• Members
1 hour ago, tiptaste said:

.now I can't hold back. 

Why would you want to? 😋

My feet get a lot of practice every day, moving me around from place to place.  So when I'm done getting moved around, I enjoy letting them play with my favorite sex toy: a sexy man's cock.  

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
On 3/28/2022 at 11:02 AM, michelleddd said:

Having my toes sucked (especially during penetration) is like electricity up my legs straight to my pussy.  

Well hello   Sucking on the pretty toes of a Goddess during penetration is like adding concrete to my shaft😏

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 4/29/2022 at 8:28 AM, Barefoot Andy said:

I definitely have a foot fetish. I love bare feet, both men and women, especially with dirty soles, and get very turned on seeing someone barefoot in public. I masturbate to bare feet. I love licking feet and sucking on toes. I love to cum on feet and lick them clean.  When I was younger I used to get an erection just from going barefoot, and I'm always barefoot when I masturbate.

I motherfucking adore your reply! In fact, I'm masturbating to it!