Official Community Forums Home

Just Wondering?

Lonely and divorced

• Members

I don’t know if this question has been posted before but here goes; Has anyone ever wondered if you could be messaging an old lover, ex or friend?☀️

• Members

Thanks for responding Time for fun and 69kolakola69.☀️

• Members

Yes, I sometimes wonder if someone I know is on the forum.  I also wonder what their reaction would be and how the friendship might change if we figured it out.  I think it would be great but you never know how others may feel.

• Like 1

• Members

Thanks for replying Cirrus.I agree.☀️

• Like 1

• Members

Thanks for responding Astraa 118☀️

• Members

Oh Rio, I’d be interested in your take on it.☀️

• Members

Thank you for answering. That’s neat how you heard from someone so long ago.☀️

• Members

I have met one person here where it felt like we have known each other for a long time. We traced back a bit and we have a lot in common and some possible near misses of potential meetings in the past. Figure we were just meant to connect in one way or another.  Glad we found each other as we have a valued friendship now.

Have made a few great connections and friends here.

But I have not come across any that I knew before.

• Like 1

• Members

Thanks for responding Sassnclass. I can’t wait for your next story,☀️

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 4/4/2022 at 12:45 PM, cirrus20 said:

Yes, I sometimes wonder if someone I know is on the forum.  I also wonder what their reaction would be and how the friendship might change if we figured it out.  I think it would be great but you never know how others may feel.

I wonder the same.  I don't think things would change, but we would at least know each other a little better.  And I think it would be hot to meet some of the people on her just for pure sex. Both the guys and the girls.  

• Like 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, marka09 said:

I wonder the same.  I don't think things would change, but we would at least know each other a little better.  And I think it would be hot to meet some of the people on her just for pure sex. Both the guys and the girls.  

TT meet up...that would be interesting. Would love to write a recap of how that goes!

• Like 1

• Members
Just now, sassnclass said:

TT meet up...that would be interesting. Would love to write a recap of how that goes!

I think it would be awesome.  Both would have the same mindset and it would be fun to post afterwards.  I'd do it in a heartbeat. 

• Members
Just now, marka09 said:

I think it would be awesome.  Both would have the same mindset and it would be fun to post afterwards.  I'd do it in a heartbeat. 

You could take the action pics and I can write the recap.  I mean along with participating...of course!

• Like 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, sassnclass said:

You could take the action pics and I can write the recap.  I mean along with participating...of course!

YES!!!!  We may be on to something!

• Like 1

• Members

I like that idea. I think it would be fun and awesome. Thanks for answering Marka09.☀️