Official Community Forums Home

Golden Showers

marka09

• Members

Who is into them?  I saw a video recently and it appears there are a lot of interest.  I did a photoshoot several years ago that actually won an international competition (image below).  So, are you into them?  What "kinky" things are you into? 

Wet Dreams.jpg

• Like 2

• Members

Awesome picture. Not into being showered on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Not into kink like that. Would like to try light BDSM like into 50 Shades of Grey. Blindfold me etc... I bought 2 candles (wax) last month as a surprise for a chat buddy I was supposed to meet. Plans fell through due to circumstances that factored in. I guess I’ll have to use them on myself. I guess that’s about as kinky as I get. Just want to be fucked..

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/15/2022 at 6:05 PM, marka09 said:

Who is into them?  I saw a video recently and it appears there are a lot of interest.  I did a photoshoot several years ago that actually won an international competition (image below).  So, are you into them?  What "kinky" things are you into? 

Wet Dreams.jpg

Didn’t know beads and plugs were kinky but count me in.

• Like 1

• Members

like to watch only

• Members
On 4/15/2022 at 7:05 PM, marka09 said:

Wet Dreams.jpg

I have a topic dedicated to this can I post this picture over there ?

• Members
13 hours ago, Kinky Twinkie said:

I have a topic dedicated to this can I post this picture over there ?

Sure, no problem. 

• Members
5 hours ago, Starving said:

During one of our hot lovemaking sessions,my wife peed in a cup and told me to drink it.It was quite tasty. Of course if it comes out of a pussy, it has to be great. She has never peed on me but I would let her if she wanted too. She did engulf my cock one day and told me to pee in her mouth. I tried but very little came out. She raved about how good it tasted and then gave me a fabulous blowjob!

Very hot!  

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/16/2022 at 8:03 PM, Insatiable 686 said:

Didn’t know beads and plugs were kinky but count me in.

Boy I sure missed that one!🤣  Didn’t pay attention to the topic of golden showers.  Great pic.

• Like 1

• Members
56 minutes ago, Insatiable 686 said:

Boy I sure missed that one!🤣  Didn’t pay attention to the topic of golden showers.  Great pic.

There is a whole backstory with that photo.  And it was actually published in an international erotic art book.  

• Members

Gosh, I haven’t seen that movie in ages. I’ll have to find it to watch again. Don’t remember much about it.☀️

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/16/2022 at 12:05 AM, marka09 said:

Wet Dreams.jpg

Wud love to see a woman do this for me

• Like 1