Official Community Forums Home

Phone Sex

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/7/2022 at 6:48 PM, TLS60 said:

I never have, but it sounds exciting. Any one like to try?

image.jpg

I'm Kim, what is it about this pic that makes meĀ  so horny! Oh yeah that big thick cockhead!

My future husband has been overseas for 10 months.Ā  He's coming home within 10 days. And I And he have had some of the best phone sex ever.Ā 

I have even mentioned that when he comes back,Ā  one of us should go into one of the other bedrooms and have phone sex just to keep things interesting.Ā 

And also I have had a guy who is paralyzed but can still functionĀ 

and he has made me even squirt

Which is a very intense organism.Ā 

Love it.

• Like 2

• Members

I have done it. With guy friends. And then with a lady who was my mentor.Ā 

Talk about weird with the mentor. And the guys I only ended up with one on the sexual end of it. We were together for 8yrs. Then it got platonic. Now we are back to being regular friends.Ā  - odd how that works out.

• Members
On 4/16/2022 at 11:47 AM, Lonely and divorced said:

How many of you like to have hot phone sex? The sound of a voice and soft moans as you cum together?ā˜€ļø

I prefer cam 2 cam or video chat. Ā That way we can share the ā€œvisualā€ as well. Ā To me its much more exhillarating, sexy and enjoyable. Ā And I love to watch my partner pleasure themselves while watching me do what they tell me to do.

• Like 2

• Members

Thanks. ā˜€ļø

• Members
On 4/16/2022 at 10:47 AM, Lonely and divorced said:

How many of you like to have hot phone sex? The sound of a voice and soft moans as you cum together?ā˜€ļø

I like the feeling of imagining what the sounds of the moans and hearing the sound of a wet pussy slapping on one's toy's or something else!

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • Members
36 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

Just earlier today I mentioned in another thread how real sex is much better than masturbation.Ā  I consider phone / texting / messaging sex in the same category as masturbation.Ā  Ā When I responded in that earlier thread, I failed to consider this form of masturbation.Ā 

When I'm masturbating while talking to someone over the phone, or while messaging someone, I will say the orgasm I receive comes pretty darn close to real sex.Ā  When he's telling me what he is doing to my body, my prolific imagination (along with my talented fingers) can almost bring me to that same level of sexual excitement.Ā  And as the two-way conversation continues, it's amazing how the sexual passion and tension builds and builds until an orgasm is MUCH better than just a lonely-by-myself masturbation event.Ā  So I have to conclude that while real in-person sex is better, messaging masturbation can be pretty damn close.Ā  So much so that I highly recommend you DO NOT try messaging while at work.Ā  Unless you don't mind rushing to the ladies room, and hoping no one else is in there so you can get some needed privacy.Ā  Trust me on this.Ā  Ā Ā 

He said heā€™s tried this onceā€¦ I want to try this right now šŸ’¦

• Like 1

• Members

Phone sex can be pretty good, Iā€™ve had a couple of phone sex buddies Ā over the years. Fucking my brain first pays off in spades. Ā šŸ˜‰

Recently, I made an audio tape only version for my current buddy, of me getting off. One pic only of the squirting results.Ā 

• Members
4 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

Phone sex can be pretty good, Iā€™ve had a couple of phone sex buddies Ā over the years. Fucking my brain first pays off in spades. Ā šŸ˜‰

Recently, I made an audio tape only version for my current buddy, of me getting off. One pic only of the squirting results.Ā 

I'd sure love to get to hear the audio of you getting off I'd be more than happy to show you a pic of the cum covered cock ending from it

• Like 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, Katie Lynn said:

Mmmm I absolutely love phone sex šŸ˜your right Michelle it usually does end up with me squirting šŸ„°šŸ’¦šŸ’¦šŸ’¦

ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøšŸ’¦

• Members
5 minutes ago, Katie Lynn said:

Mmmm I absolutely love phone sex šŸ˜your right Michelle it usually does end up with me squirting šŸ„°šŸ’¦šŸ’¦šŸ’¦

Damn I wish I could hear you moaning till I hear you orgasming as I make you squirt for me

• Members
2 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

Just earlier today I mentioned in another thread how real sex is much better than masturbation.Ā  I consider phone / texting / messaging sex in the same category as masturbation.Ā  Ā When I responded in that earlier thread, I failed to consider this form of masturbation.Ā 

When I'm masturbating while talking to someone over the phone, or while messaging someone, I will say the orgasm I receive comes pretty darn close to real sex.Ā  When he's telling me what he is doing to my body, my prolific imagination (along with my talented fingers) can almost bring me to that same level of sexual excitement.Ā  And as the two-way conversation continues, it's amazing how the sexual passion and tension builds and builds until an orgasm is MUCH better than just a lonely-by-myself masturbation event.Ā  So I have to conclude that while real in-person sex is better, messaging masturbation can be pretty damn close.Ā  So much so that I highly recommend you DO NOT try messaging while at work.Ā  Unless you don't mind rushing to the ladies room, and hoping no one else is in there so you can get some needed privacy.Ā  Trust me on this.Ā  Ā Ā 

Youā€™re right. There are some people who you vibe with so well during phone sex that itā€™s as close to the real thing as possible. Just the sound of their voice letā€™s you know itā€™s ā€œgame onā€ and youā€™re immediately wet and ready to go.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
10 minutes ago, BallsDeep said:

@Katie LynnĀ @Katie Did Ityour both absolutely right about the real vibe šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ’¦šŸ’¦

And with some thereā€™s just a carnal chemistry.Ā 

• Like 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

Very true.Ā  Sometimes two people just work together well when it comes to virtual sex.Ā Ā 

My theory is that those who have amazing phone sex would have explosive real sex!Ā 

• Like 3

• Members
3 minutes ago, Starving said:

Jennifer I felt like my orgasm was having an orgasm! It was that powerfulā€™šŸ˜€

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m sayin, get your brain fucked first. Ā Ā 
Ā 

Incendiary!!

• Members
8 minutes ago, Starving said:

My brain was totally fried! I had no idea what happened when I re-entered Ā my body! I was just laying there trembling šŸ˜€ I guess two orgasms in one will do that!

I call that fucking you stoopid! šŸ˜‰

• Members
37 minutes ago, 69HELP69 said:

I can only imagine how awesome the sex would be if you could reenact what can be in a conversationĀ  or text message with a person that think the same way you do about sexĀ šŸ’¦

It would be amazing, right?Ā 

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

It would be amazing, right?Ā 

Yes, it sure would be. Ā  Right?

• Like 1