Official Community Forums Home

Phone Sex

• Members

How many of you like to have hot phone sex? The sound of a voice and soft moans as you cum together?☀️

• Like 7

• Members

Love phone sex if done with the right person.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

How many of you like to have hot phone sex? The sound of a voice and soft moans as you cum together?☀️

I have.  I used to travel a lot.  A good way to keep in touch.  

• Like 3

• Members

I only had the pleasure of doing it once. I was nervous but I LOVED it. I’m shy by nature but it was really nice and made me feel special. I hope to experience it again tonight.☀️

• Like 5

• Members

Thanks Cirrus, I will. Keep your fingers crossed it happens. I’m so fucking horny!!!☀️

• Like 2

• Members

Can't wait to hear how it goes. Or can't wait to hear how you cum.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Keep your fingers crossed it happens. I’m so wet now anticipating it!☀️

• Like 2

• Members
On 4/16/2022 at 8:47 AM, Lonely and divorced said:

Omg, that sounds like fun it's been a long time , like years since I've done that!😊

• Like 2

• Members

I love it. It is fun.☀️

• Like 5

• Members
On 4/19/2022 at 11:40 PM, Lonely and divorced said:

I love it. It is fun.☀️

So, how did it go?  Details!  

• Like 1

• Members

Did it with my partner last night! We were discussing one of his fantasies, so naturally I got horny and asked if he'd like me to rub one out while on the phone, he's like well I'm not going to stop you, with this amused voice. He called me a good girl (praise kink!) and when it was obvious i was close, he said i got you, let go.

Then afterward we got to chatting about this and that. 

Sometimes a phone call (with or without phone sex) is better than a video chat (with or without cyber sex). Last night was one of those times! 

• Like 4

• Members
On 4/16/2022 at 11:47 AM, Lonely and divorced said:

I love it 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
6 hours ago, Horny lama said:

I love it 

I have only tried it once but rushed through it since I was just experimenting with it and had to pay for it. You made it sound so wonderful

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 6/18/2022 at 4:17 PM, Katie Did It said:

I have not but am open to it these days. I used to think it was cheating but I’ve since changed my mind. It’s just sexy talk with a buddy, am I right? 

Correct

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Members

I have had phone sex with several women that I dated and it was a lot of fun and very safe, you didn't have to worry about pregnancies or STDs! One of my former gf's even simulated oral sex over the phone and that was the hottest phone sex I ever had, because it almost felt like she was actually blowing me! What is even more fun now is having cam to cam sex! When I was dating my current wife I bought her a dildo that was about the same size as my erection and then set up her camera program. When we couldn't be together she would use the dildo in her mouth or pussy while she watched me masturbate! Now they have virtual toys that work with cam to cam and at one time I didn't think it would not necessary to have virtual  cam to cam sex since we are married, but now that my wife has stopped having sex with me I'm thinking about going that route to try to get us to have some kind of sex life again!

• Like 2

• Members

Katie Did It I wish I could volunteer, but my wife pays our cel phone bills and has access to my call history and anything out of our area code would be a big RED FLAG! email erotica is much more safe for me of course you have to do a lot of typing...LOL

50 minutes ago, Sassygirl77 said:

Correct

• Haha 1