Official Community Forums Home

first time trying anal plug

ROMA

• Members

my first time trying anal plug, any recommendations for anal plug and lubricant 

• Members

Water-based lubricant and lots of it and start small and gradually work bigger. Guaranteed it will be an experience you'll do over and over again

• Members

Take it slow upon entry like a snail. Just guide it in and at some point your ass just open up and suck it in. Let it just sit in there. Once you relax sensations will come. Just lay there with no time pressure. Enjoy the feeling.  Dont hurry and force. It a do nothing toy. Once it in just let it stay

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
23 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

Hope it goes well for you. Take it slow. Lots of lube. It feels so good when combined with genital play. 

i love to perform oral and slide a finger in my wife's ass as i eat her out it makes her squirm and cum everytime.

• Members
9 minutes ago, shyguy1963 said:

i love to perform oral and slide a finger in my wife's ass as i eat her out it makes her squirm and cum everytime.

That made me hot just reading about it. I love feeling full like that, like there’s nothing I can do to get out of cumming and can feel it over every inch of my body.  I’d be your slave after that kind of intense O. 

• Members
1 minute ago, Katie Did It said:

That made me hot just reading about it. I love feeling full like that, like there’s nothing I can do to get out of cumming and can feel it over every inch of my body.  I’d be your slave after that kind of intense O. 

i would love to have a sex slave, mmmm it would be so much fun to slide my Tounge in and out of your pussy and slowly slide it around your pretty ass getting it all slick before i slide a finger inside and feel how intense your orgasm would be.

• Like 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, shyguy1963 said:

i would love to have a sex slave, mmmm it would be so much fun to slide my Tounge in and out of your pussy and slowly slide it around your pretty ass getting it all slick before i slide a finger inside and feel how intense your orgasm would be.

Seems like I am the one cumming out in the better end of this slave agreement 😉. My pussy’s wet and my tits are hard in anticipation. 

• Members
On 5/9/2022 at 3:53 PM, sassysexyserious said:

I would love to find a dom or a partner who enjoys playing. I love to be used and it's hard to explain to reg people

I think I would play around with it too. I don’t think I be in a serious sub/dom relationship as I am too hardheaded. But I do like to be bossed around a little in the bedroom every now and then. 

• Members
On 5/9/2022 at 3:53 PM, sassysexyserious said:

I would love to find a dom or a partner who enjoys playing. I love to be used and it's hard to explain to reg people

A partner who enjoys playing is the best!